+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offense Outpaces Defense in Special-Scoring Spring Game - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Offense Outpaces Defense in Special-Scoring Spring Game - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La.*– The up-tempo nature of the LA Tech's offense outpaced the defense to the tune of a 41-20 tally determined by a special scoring system for the 2022 Spring Game presented by Origin Bank.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Offense Outpaces Defense in Special-Scoring Spring Game - latechsports.com

3 wins with 3 toss ups

In all likelihood 5 wins or less

Skip left the program in horrible shape talent wise and culture wise
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    3 wins with 3 toss ups

In all likelihood 5 wins or less

Skip left the program in horrible shape talent wise and culture wise
    I am not setting my expectations very high. Saban himself couldn't rebuild our program in one year.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Disagree about the rebuild. The 2022 team is pretty deep and didn’t lose much talent from last year. Holtz stepped into a rebuild in that he lost 32 Seniors and 10 starters from the offense. Now, the talent may be questionable (was Holtz recruiting good enough?) but the depth chart has a lot of experience in most spots.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised at the number of people who showed up at the Spring game. I also appreciated how it didn't drag on and on.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

Everybody has an opinion, and can "speculate" until next September and have fun! I will say...I've been around Coach Cumbie about 3 times now...his ADHD enthusiasm level is through the roof! Who knows what will happen? i DO think they way he coaches and the way his coaches go about their business should make you proud! They'll fight! Are they "talent level challenges" at the moment? Probably. They'll get there.
    IMO, we'll be fortunate to keep them 3 years...maybe 4...probably my "positivity" is skewed due to the disaster the last two years with Mr Compete...a long way to late August...I don't think I'd care to give odds on our record...I could see 4---5-6--7...a lot of factors come into play...I'd be EXTREMELY surprised though to see him ought up leads, etc late in games...roll on!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Just score points and the folks will return...

How many return is the issue -

Folks have gotten used to staying away and where before they didn't need much of an excuse to stay away (too hot, too cold, rainy, too much sunshine, deer season etc) now they REALLY don't need an excuse to stay away
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

If Tech has the 1-2 start that would be expected (losing at Missouri and Clemson and winning over SFA), the next two games will likely tell the tale (at South Alabama and conference opener at home vs UTEP after the open date).

A 1-4 start would trend toward 3-4 wins as the ceiling. A 3-2 start might could turn into a 6 or 7 win season.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

We can hold out hope that CUSA is its typical pitiful self and anyone has a shot. I want to be optimistic at this point.

+ Reply to Thread