+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LA Tech Opens Series With Florida Atlantic Friday Night

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Opens Series With Florida Atlantic Friday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It's the bats for the most part -

Through 6 yesterday two hits were on the board -

Friday night was as a pathetic performance at the plate out of a Bulldog team that I have ever seen

Granted LB doesn't help matters with his lineup ploys and staff mismanagement, but a "decent" hitting team could over come most of that

A lot of our folks are still enamored with Gaspard, I really think he has to shoulder a lot of his blame

I really want us to get hot the next three weeks and take 5 of 6 to close the regular season and then win two or three in Hattiesburg - not as much to get us in the tourney but more of the fact hoping Ole Miss or some one will go stupid for a bit and come and hire a way Burroughs or else we are going to faced with the same issue with him as we were with Holtz - a HC under a long term deal unfavorable to us with no relief in sight
    If that ever happens, I would make the call to Hattiesburg and HIRE the coach that we SHOULD HAVE hired in the first place.

If not for a SLC AD without a clue and only making a call to his former buddy at Northwestern.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Opens Series With Florida Atlantic Friday Night

[QUOTE=revf;1832366]If that ever happens, I would make the call to Hattiesburg and HIRE the coach that we SHOULD HAVE hired in the first place.

If not for a SLC AD without a clue and only making a call to his former buddy at Northwestern.[/QUOTE - That SLC AD is like the Energizer Bunny, the impact keeps going and going and going. One of the worst hires in our sports history, and there is a fair amount of competition there.

+ Reply to Thread