+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Transfer Signee

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

New Transfer Signee

I guess this hasn't been posted yet, because I don't see it on any of the recruiting sites.

Nathan Jones, a 6'4, 225, TE from Trinity Valley Community College in Athens, TX, signed with LA Tech this past weekend. Jones hails from nearby Malakoff, TX, in east Texas.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NathanJ05026684

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9665045/Nathan-Jones

I believe this is a sign that Sonny Cumby intends to incorporate and use a TE to move the football while at LA Tech. That said, he'll need to put some weight on this young man. IMO, he's got a nice frame that needs about another 20-25 lbs on it.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: New Transfer Signee

Showing my age, but I remembered when we signed a TE by name of Mike Barber from East Texas. He was a very sought after recruit, that Tech signed. I like the dimension a TE gives you.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Showing my age, but I remembered when we signed a TE by name of Mike Barber from East Texas. He was a very sought after recruit, that Tech signed. I like the dimension a TE gives you.
    And then Barber played for the Houston Oilers. We also had a fellow named Josh Bradley who was pretty darn good too.

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

Having a TE makes the defense make a strength call. So this makes it easier on offense to find the “weak” spot on the defense. Or motion to a more position of strength! Makes line calls easier to run the football! You can live without TE’s but it helps in the run game! JMHO!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We’ve been beaten by tight ends many times since Dooley.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Another good move by Coach Sonny. Which signals we will have a multidimensional offense!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I guess this hasn't been posted yet, because I don't see it on any of the recruiting sites.

Nathan Jones, a 6'4, 225, TE from Trinity Valley Community College in Athens, TX, signed with LA Tech this past weekend. Jones hails from nearby Malakoff, TX, in east Texas.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NathanJ05026684

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9665045/Nathan-Jones

I believe this is a sign that Sonny Cumby intends to incorporate and use a TE to move the football while at LA Tech. That said, he'll need to put some weight on this young man. IMO, he's got a nice frame that needs about another 20-25 lbs on it.
    Let’s put a lean 10-15 on tops so he may get faster or quicker or stronger. I’ve seen so many lean, long athletes bulk up fast and lose that step.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Bummed that the Bell brothers are leaving.

What's our connection to Illinois?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    What's our connection to Illinois?
    Usually DFW if you're on American. (Or Love for Southwest)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Usually DFW if you're on American. (Or Love for Southwest)
    Everyone's a comedian...

+ Reply to Thread