+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: 2022 Tournament Thread

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 2022 Tournament Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Ill, buy him a drink!

I got this! Have a DRINK on me! (This is too easy!)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: 2022 Tournament Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Evidently you weren’t there to welcome the team bus otherwise you would’ve surely seen me in my Bone_afide_Dawg t-shirt. It’s too bad because I wouldn’t have minded giving you my whole playing days history. Surely you know you’re being invasive to ask me to answer your noisy questions here. I’m sure you wouldn’t do that if I asked you... if you had anything of interest to answer with that is. As for underachieving and overachieving, I’ve done both. That’s right I didn’t make every tackle which to me was underachieving. On the flip side I also made some tackles, caused some fumbles and recovered a few too which I considered overachieving. Furthermore as a Tech fanatic, former Tech athlete and Tech Letterman, LTAC contributor and longtime football and baseball seasonal ticket holder I’m claiming the freedom of speech to express my opinion regardless of whether you like it or not. From what I see you only come here to continue your personal fight picking with me and so from here on I won’t be wasting my time with you. Like I often say which I’m sure bothers you, “Go Dawgs, eat em up!”
    I owe you an apology. It was never my intent to invade you by asking any NOISY questions. I am very sorry about the sound level of my questions. Also, since you mentioned every topic of my questions in your replies, it never dawned on me that my questions might be considered nosy. I beg your forgiveness. Your choice to ignore me in the future does not mandate that I will choose to ignore you. One more question, please. Why do you seem to believe that I am any less of a Tech fan than you are because we do not always share the same opinion about matters commonly discussed on this board?

+ Reply to Thread