+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LIV Golf Series

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

LIV Golf Series

What do you think?

Typically my patriotism would prevail, but that's pretty much out the window now. The woke idiots are running things now and that includes the PGA along with all other professional sports organizations in America.

Hope they all suffer and those with a set make bank at the expense of the wokesters.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: LIV Golf Series

If any other group was backing it I might would feel different -

I look on it the same way I look at the NBA's pandering to the ChiCom agenda...

PGA was very clear on what they would do and how they would respond

I think it is a bad misstep on the top tier players part who chose join

Due to the bank both sides make, I have a hard time seeing how they were mistreated or short changed on the PGA tour
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

The US imports more than 5% of our oil from Saudi Arabia.

When any of us pulls up to the pump, we're doing business with the House of Saud.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    If any other group was backing it I might would feel different -

I look on it the same way I look at the NBA's pandering to the ChiCom agenda...

PGA was very clear on what they would do and how they would respond

I think it is a bad misstep on the top tier players part who chose join

Due to the bank both sides make, I have a hard time seeing how they were mistreated or short changed on the PGA tour
    Like the NBA, NFL, NASCAR, MLB, and all the rest, the PGA is a Trump/America hating organization who loves to claim "capitalism", but only when convenient. Like I said, this has nothing to do with patriotism. Those listed all hate America if Trump is involved.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

This reminds me of when the Indy car racing split. Both sides got greedy and it undermined the value of all of it. I lost interest (not that I ever watched anything but the Indy 500) and have never gone back to watching -- even after they fixed the competition.

+ Reply to Thread