+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Supers and CWS

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NCAA Baseball Supers and CWS

Have seen a few Oregon State games. We should get some of their players to fly down here to teach us how to bunt.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Game Three tonight:

Auburn vs. Oregon State
    UCONN vs. Stanford

Texas bombed ECU 11-1 to take that series. ECU was up 4 runs with 5 outs to get in game 2 and couldn't get it done. Think I saw where ECU has the most, or one of the most, regional appearances (close to 40) without ever having reached the CWS.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I routed for LSU vs So Miss

I hate Tenn but if Tenn would of been playing against So Miss, I would of been Go Vols!

Karma always comes home to roost and USM, ODU and Marshall have it coming in spades!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Whatever befalls the SB3 they have certainly earned it. But actually, Belch baseball just got stronger with the additions of ODU and USM. It was already a solid conference with the likes of Texas State, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern, and a few others that are usually pretty good...yes, our good friends down in Lafayette. South Alabama was a powerhouse "back in the day" when Eddie Stankey was their coach; no reason that program can't return to better days.

As for USM, I have always respected them, but have never liked them and don't root for them in post season play, even when they represented our conference.

Stanford 10 UCONN 5
    Auburn 4 Ore State 3

The field is set for Omaha.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Good grief!!! Half the field is SEC.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    Good grief!!! Half the field is SEC.
    They earned the berths -

Ole Miss, Ark, Aub, Tex, OU all earned it on the road

Only A&M won on their home field

I have no problem with it
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Yeah, and everyone expected Tennessee to be there too.

I have picked Notre Dame vs. Auburn in the finals. So far, so good after Day 1.

ND 7 Texas 3
    OK 13 aTm 8

My dark horse to win it all is Ole Miss and they play Auburn tonight. But, I like the War Eagles Tigers a little better to win that bracket.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I have picked Notre Dame vs. Auburn in the finals. So far, so good after Day 1.

ND 7 Texas 3
    OK 13 aTm 8

My dark horse to win it all is Ole Miss and they play Auburn tonight. But, I like the War Eagles Tigers a little better to win that bracket.
    I hate to admit it, but I picked ND to win the CWS. I like their pitching and the fact they have some veterans. Plus they’ve been hot.

I think Arkansas could be their opponent in the finals. I’m already having nightmares hearing that stupid Razorback yell.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I hate to admit it, but I picked ND to win the CWS. I like their pitching and the fact they have some veterans. Plus they’ve been hot.

I think Arkansas could be their opponent in the finals. I’m already having nightmares hearing that stupid Razorback yell.
    Ark 17 Stanford 2

I have come to despise that stupid Piiiggg sooooey chant.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ark 17 Stanford 2

I have come to despise that stupid Piiiggg sooooey chant.
    I think it is quite an act of humility to wear that roasted pig hat and yell out soooeey when people are watching.

aTm 10 Texas 2

Adios to the Shorthorns!

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

It’s surprising to me that none of the games so far have been very competitive. This CWS sure is missing a Tech team that’ll have you on the edge of your seat through 9 innings.

OK 6 ND 2

Oklahoma and Ole Miss, 2-0, are in the driver's seat.

+ Reply to Thread