+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jaylon Ferguson Dead At 26

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Jaylon Ferguson Dead At 26

The Baltimore Ravens announced this morning that former Louisiana Tech Bulldog, Jaylon Ferguson has died.

Read "Baltimore Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson Dead At 26" by W.G. Brady" at https://detroitsportsnation.com/balt...2/2022/281367/

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Jaylon Ferguson Dead At 26

Terrible news. He was a great Tech player, and apparently a good person. Anyone know the details of his passing?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Unless there is something I'm missing here, it is not beyond possibility. My 34 year old paralegal took the booster on Friday and had a stroke on Sunday...she was the picture of health.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Here's a suggestion. If something offends you, don't hit to quote button. Good grief!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Here's a suggestion. If something offends you, don't hit to quote button. Good grief!
    I ain't offended...I been baptized!

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

"Baltimore Police said Northern District officers responded at about 11:25 p.m. Tuesday to reports of a questionable death at a home in the 400 block of Ilchester Avenue in Baltimore’s Harwood neighborhood. There, police found Ferguson unresponsive and receiving treatment from medics.

“Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics,” Baltimore Police spokeswoman Niki Fennoy said in a statement.

Police said there were no signs of trauma or foul play. They said the medical examiner will determine a cause of death."

A possible drug overdose has not been ruled out.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...jom-story.html

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Unless there is something I'm missing here, it is not beyond possibility. My 34 year old paralegal took the booster on Friday and had a stroke on Sunday...she was the picture of health.
    Quite reasonable to suspect something when a young and healthy man dies "suddenly and unexpectedly."

I saw this morning, though, that the police suspect an OD. He allegedly told a friend he was on Xanax.

None of that makes it any less tragic. Even moreso, perhaps.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

FWIW, an OD and being poisoned with fentanyl while using drugs is not the same. Our leaders are doing everything possible to hide the fentanyl crisis.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

My 34 year old paralegal took the booster on Friday and had a stroke on Sunday...she was the picture of health.
    How is she doing?

This happened in January 2022...the brain is fully functioning and sharp as ever. The body is slowly relearning. She will recover but I suspect she still has 6-12 months of rehab ahead of her.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This is precisely why I never took any of the shots. Always seemed like an absurd risk to me. And now I know several people who have had (and some are still having) similar outcomes to what your paralegal had. I hope she fully recovers.

+ Reply to Thread