+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP Jaylon Ferguson

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: RIP Jaylon Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    You’re a peach.
    Whatever...

Get back to me when you can prove that death by fentanyl poisoning only occurs with "illegal" drug use. Sorry, I'm just tired of reading and/or hearing OD when it wasn't.

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

In this day and age, taking any drug not legally prescribed and purchased from a legitimate drug store is putting one's life in jeopardy. I just don't understand why anyone does such a stupid thing.

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with you, CajunDave1, and it affects all walks of life. Prince passed away from the same thing, fake Hydrocodone pills made from Fentanyl.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I have my vices, but drugs and alcohol are not one of them. I made sure to talk to my kids about what happened to a man that had the world by the tail, only to lose his life to drugs. I hope they take heed

+ Reply to Thread