+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Louisiana stays poor

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

LaTech Why Louisiana stays poor

I would encourage all residents of Louisiana to watch and share this with all of your friends . We need this changed .

https://youtu.be/RWTic9btP38

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Why Louisiana stays poor

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    I would encourage all residents of Louisiana to watch and share this with all of your friends . We need this changed .

https://youtu.be/RWTic9btP38

Wow.. Had no idea of the wealth and industry and how LA leads the nation in several industrial areas. Agree that big changes are needed.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Why Louisiana stays poor

I've seen this video several times and I've yet to be convinced that all the State needs is more money in its pockets from the largest producers of that wealth.

If you ask the State what problems the State has, the State will always say that the State needs more money and more power. Just a bit more, and then we'll fix all these problems, you betcha.

+ Reply to Thread