+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pre Season Top 25

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Pre Season Top 25

https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

With Cincinnati and Houston both moving to the Big 12 it leaves an opening for the best Group of 5 team. Just sayin'.

UTSA (1 vote) only CUSA team to get a vote. Lafayett down to 2 votes, big drop from #16 last season. Must be the post-Napier effect.

Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia and Clemson are 1-4, I find that very shocking.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Pre Season Top 25

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

With Cincinnati and Houston both moving to the Big 12 it leaves an opening for the best Group of 5 team. Just sayin'.

UTSA (1 vote) only CUSA team to get a vote. Louisiana down to 2 votes, big drop from #16 last season. Must be the post-Napier effect.

Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia and Clemson are 1-4, I find that very shocking.
    They are both still in AAC this year

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Pre Season Top 25

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    They are both still in AAC this year
    Right I think Cincinnati has one year left and Houston two years. I didn't mean to imply they were already in the Big 12. Sorry for the confusion.

I think it will take us 2-3 years to be rea
    dy to be the best G5 program anyway.

BTW Are you planning on resuming a pi
    ck 'em contest this season?

+ Reply to Thread