+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Scott

Varsity Bulldog dawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her game

RIP Scott

https://lincolnparishjournal.com/2022/08/30/remembering-alan-scott-killen/

Administrators, please move post if more appropriate somewhere else.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: RIP Scott

I am remiss for not posting this sooner after learning of his passing Friday afternoon - but honestly it just hurt too bad

As most of y'all know Scott has battled cancer the past year or so and he has had a very bad last 6 months -

Scott will be sorely missed by us Dunkin Dawg fans and I made a many of trip and watched a many a basketball game with Scott as well as a many of baseball games

At least him and Ho-do can converse again on the sport they were both so passionate about

RIP Skill!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. And, to fellow Tech fans who knew him best.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

After many years of growing to respect Skill's perspective from posting on here I got to know him personally the past few years, and I benefited from having known him.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. And, to fellow Tech fans who knew him best.
    Many of our fellow Dawgs have lived life in a very enjoyable way, but some seem to have suffered life's happenings more than others and some in a way that's just tough to grasp.

You'd be one of those '80. So would Scott. His wife is a cancer survivor and he toughed that out in a way many of you can understand. He was extremely close to his Dad and lost him fairly recently. When he was diagnosed with cancer he was determined to beat a form that most of us would just give in to. Scott lived life and I'm thankful that I was able to enjoy his company at and about LaTech for the past several years.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I am remiss for not posting this sooner after learning of his passing Friday afternoon - but honestly it just hurt too bad

As most of y'all know Scott has battled cancer the past year or so and he has had a very bad last 6 months -

Scott will be sorely missed by us Dunkin Dawg fans and I made a many of trip and watched a many a basketball game with Scott as well as a many of baseball games

At least him and Ho-do can converse again on the sport they were both so passionate about

RIP Skill!

Sorry to hear about your friend. Sounds like he was a good guy. May he RIP.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm shocked and blown away by this. Scott used to come over to DFW to watch LA Tech play basketball at UNT with me. He, his son Kane (who lives somewhere around Ft Worth) and I would get together and share a meal, drink a few brewskis, and go to the games together. Scott knew his basketball too. Damn. This one hurts.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

May You Rest in Peace, Skilldawg!!!

+ Reply to Thread