+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulldogs and Golden Eagles Announce Home-and-Home Series - latechsports.com

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs and Golden Eagles Announce Home-and-Home Series - latechsports.com

I'm happy to play USM. There aren't many other schools that are similar in culture, history and situation. We should be playing as many FBS regional teams as possible. I would include ULM and ULL in that category as well. I would much rather play ULM than UMass or Bowling Green again.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    So did USM. And, had we had the votes, we would’ve been right there with them.

Besides, you’ve been posting for decades about who’s screwing Tech…those chickens, once again, came home to roost this off-season.
    USM moved up on the FBS ladder by going to the Sunbelt? That's ridiculous when taken in the same context I presented by using the AAC. You are saying the AAC and the Sunbelt are equal?

Not sure what you mean in the second statement. For decades, I've been blaming our own leadership for our conference issues. That does not mean we should be up USM's butt after they pulled the chicken $hit move they pulled.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    USM moved up on the FBS ladder by going to the Sunbelt? That's ridiculous when taken in the same context I presented by using the AAC. You are saying the AAC and the Sunbelt are equal?

Not sure what you mean in the second statement. For decades, I've been blaming our own leadership for our conference issues. That does not mean we should be up USM's butt after they pulled the chicken $hit move they pulled.
    Yes, USM stepped up by going to the sunbelt….particularly considering the step they were standing on was rotten. We stood still.

Are you saying the Belt isn’t a better football and baseball conference than the new CUSA?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Are you saying the Belt isn’t a better football and baseball conference than the new CUSA?
    Which rabbit hole will you pop up in next? We are talking football here. Baseball means nothing in the big picture

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Which rabbit hole will you pop up in next? We are talking football here. Baseball means nothing in the big picture
    I’m right either way. I know you gotta be mad to stay on brand, but USM just did what we should’ve done. If we’re just talking football, they definitely stepped up.

I’m right either way. I know you gotta be mad to stay on brand, but USM just did what we should’ve done. If we’re just talking football, they definitely stepped up.
    This discussion started when a poster said USM moving to The belt was the same as others who moved to the AAC. You agreed.

This discussion started when a poster said USM moving to The belt was the same as others who moved to the AAC. You agreed.
    I think there are some kids on your lawn…go get ‘em!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Don't you must get invited to join a new conference?

I think there are some kids on your lawn…go get ‘em!
    Nice comeback remark after a verbal beat down.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

To say that moving to the AAC or the Sunbelt are both moves up is not saying they’re equal moves.

Do t look now but the sunbelt just beat three P5 schools this weekend, two of which were top 10 teams.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Sun Belt is better than both CUSA and the MAC, even with a few dregs, i.e. ulm. It is what it is. Doesn't mean it will remain that way, but for now and the near future, the Belt is better in football, as an overall league.

+ Reply to Thread