+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 3 Schedule

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 3 Schedule

To be fair, I can’t tell anymore if anyone is serious, about anything.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    To be fair, I can’t tell anymore if anyone is serious, about anything.
    A laughing emoji usually indicates a major lack of seriousness in a post.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, there are dashed and colons in posts when I view them, other times it’s the actual emoji. I guess I missed this one.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    In the past 40 years I think it's 4 wins. They beat Iowa State a couple of years ago, Kansas State about 15 years ago, and then their win over Texas A&M in the mid 90s.

They also have a win over Rice when the Owls were in the Southwest Conference in the early 80s.
    That's why I said "P5/power conferences". The SWC was a power conference. College football history was being made in the 80s and early 90s.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I said "P5/power conferences". The SWC was a power conference. College football history was being made in the 80s and early 90s.
    Post-BCS and pre-BCS don't have all that much in common. The change started after the Bowl Coalition started in 1992.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Post-BCS and pre-BCS don't have all that much in common. The change started after the Bowl Coalition started in 1992.
    I could be wrong, but I suspect the USM folks count this as one of their "power conference" wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3nmmwDyHEo

And come on Frisco...I'm trying to throw the Cajuns a bone.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bottom line is that Rice has ALWAYS been know as a bad football program.

USL claimed that as a big win.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Bottom line is that Rice has ALWAYS been know as a bad football program.

USL claimed that as a big win.
    I don't think they claim it as a big win. But it is a win over a power conference opponent, albeit a terrible one.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

The AAC is not a power conference

I could be wrong, but I suspect the USM folks count this as one of their "power conference" wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3nmmwDyHEo

And come on Frisco...I'm trying to throw the Cajuns a bone.
    The only thing that needs to be thrown to the Cajuns is every spare L that can be found. Both for on the field and to make their abbreviation compliant.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    The only thing that needs to be thrown to the Cajuns is every spare L that can be found. Both for on the field and to make their abbreviation compliant.
    Well they've convinced the world otherwise!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Well they've convinced the world otherwise!
    Our last two presidents were okay with them being known as the fagship of the UL System.

+ Reply to Thread