+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bulldogs Travel to South Carolina for Tilt with Clemson - latechsports.com

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Bulldogs Travel to South Carolina for Tilt with Clemson - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Other fanbases that have impressed me in my short time as a Tech football fan include Clemson, Auburn, TAMU, Boise, UNT, & USM.

I know there are plenty others, but those in particular have stood out (to me) as fan cultures that value sportsmanship and hospitality.
    Limited data sets are not reliable. Any Tier 1 research institute should acknowledge that point. You can’t control all variables. “All things being equal” never exists.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Our facebook post on the game is flooded with Clemson fans.

Coach and the team made an excellent impression with their gestures.
    I know yall all knew this but this is how you grow a program. Do these things and focus on the right process and the outcome will take care of itself. Good, high character players want to be part of something bigger than football. This is a "bigger than football" moment.

https://twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status...54702402519040

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I’ve seen enough of Cumbie to know he is the man for the job. The inconsistency and turnovers are part of the process of learning a new system under a new coach with a QB with no experience. I don’t think we win 6 games this year, and I think we lose at USA. I think by the end of the year, you’ll see a little more consistency in the offense. The only serious concern I have is not being able to run the football AT ALL. That is a problem that needs to be addressed, whether by scheme or recruiting, or both. We won’t be very successful as a one trick pony.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Offensive line depth will already be stretched for the rest of the season after losing starting center Delfin to an achilles tendon injury.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

I think we beat USA. I think we’re actually more talented than most here on the board think. I also think Cumbie and Co. are going to pick up steam week to week and we’ll improve all year. I can’t believe we are 13 point dogs to them!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I think we beat USA. I think we’re actually more talented than most here on the board think. I also think Cumbie and Co. are going to pick up steam week to week and we’ll improve all year. I can’t believe we are 13 point dogs to them!
    I think we are very talented at spots, and not so much in others. We are suffering from growing pains of installing a new offensive system with a QB with very little experience, plus we don't have a dominant highly talented RB to help offset those problems like we've had in the past (Moats, Dixon, Scott, etc.). We may very well beat USA, but I don't expect it. I am optimistic about the future of our football team, more optimistic than I've been in a long time.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I'd actually be surprised if we weren't 13-point underdogs as even the Sagarin Predictor has the margin at 13.32. Tech would be a 9.1 underdog if this game was at JAS.

The line setters and computers have only the data that shows Tech is gifting opponents at least 14 points per game on average this year. Plus Tech has only won 4 of the last 17 times it has taken the field.

If Tech can limit or eliminate the gifts Saturday night, Tech can win this game. But if the giving ways continue, those lines should be on target.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I think we are very talented at spots, and not so much in others. We are suffering from growing pains of installing a new offensive system with a QB with very little experience, plus we don't have a dominant highly talented RB to help offset those problems like we've had in the past (Moats, Dixon, Scott, etc.). We may very well beat USA, but I don't expect it. I am optimistic about the future of our football team, more optimistic than I've been in a long time.
    I would hold out on that running back comment. No one is going to look good getting attacked in the backfield

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Plus Tech has only won 4 of the last 17 times it has taken the field.
    WOW! I guess I'd really quit paying attention. 4 out of the last 17 times on the field is awful. I'm hopeful, though, that we're going to begin to see some steady improvement under Cumbie. Improvement that has a lasting effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    WOW! I guess I'd really quit paying attention. 4 out of the last 17 times on the field is awful. I'm hopeful, though, that we're going to begin to see some steady improvement under Cumbie. Improvement that has a lasting effect.
    Lost the last two in 2020, 3-9 last year, and 1-2 so far this year. 4-13 being spread over three seasons doesn't quite hit you in the face as much.

Hopefully Tech is a lot closer to 13-4 than 4-13 in the next 17 games.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So, Clemson fans are donating to LTAC. That’s something!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    So, Clemson fans are donating to LTAC. That’s something!
    Yeah. According to the twitter feeds, Clemson fans have now made over 200 donations to LTAC.

+ Reply to Thread