+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proven right 99.99% of the time

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Proven right 99.99% of the time

Comments about pigtails, "She's an awful person."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...367d63d50c5aa5

No duh!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Proven right 99.99% of the time

I happen to agree with Kim on this one. Why offer a comment that won’t do any good to get this player closer to the end of the 9 year sentence? Let’s be honest, they want Kim to say, “shim is a good kid. They/them have made mistakes, but don’t deserve this.”

I think it would have been appropriate for her to maybe say, “yeah, it’s a shame she broke the law. Hopefully, she learns from it and appreciates the freedom afforded her in the US.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I happen to agree with Kim on this one. Why offer a comment that won’t do any good to get this player closer to the end of the 9 year sentence? Let’s be honest, they want Kim to say, “shim is a good kid. They/them have made mistakes, but don’t deserve this.”

I think it would have been appropriate for her to maybe say, “yeah, it’s a shame she broke the law. Hopefully, she learns from it and appreciates the freedom afforded her in the US.”
    LOL! thanks for the laugh.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Serious question, what is funny about that. I feel no sympathy for Griner. Why should KM? If she doesn’t have a comment, what better what to shut it down than what she did?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Mulkey addressed the “gotcha question” appropriately.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Bradshaw is also a victim of "premature enunciation." Because he commented J. Winston might lose his job to A. Dalton, Bradshaw is a racist.
    Cool off and think a little folks. Words can be harmful.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Serious question, what is funny about that. I feel no sympathy for Griner. Why should KM? If she doesn’t have a comment, what better what to shut it down than what she did?
    It's comical if you think pigtails gives a damn about Griner. Many of the comments on that article nail it.

For the record I don't give a damn about Griner either. She/he/it can rot in Russia for all I care. But, for anyone to assign human emotions of caring to pigtails is laughable. And, I thanked you for the chuckle.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Bradshaw is also a victim of "premature enunciation." Because he commented J. Winston might lose his job to A. Dalton, Bradshaw is a racist.
    Cool off and think a little folks. Words can be harmful.
    Bradshaw became a woke wanna be doc during the china virus mess. What an embarrassment! Just shut up rather than suck up to your Hollywood pals.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It's comical if you think pigtails gives a damn about Griner. Many of the comments on that article nail it.

For the record I don't give a damn about Griner either. She/he/it can rot in Russia for all I care. But, for anyone to assign human emotions of caring to pigtails is laughable. And, I thanked you for the chuckle.
    I should have expounded more in my response. I agree that KM doesn’t care. This was a bad attempt by the media to paint her as a bad person. Not commenting on a person who hates America getting arrested abroad is not hateful, it’s just what any patriot feels.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Kim seems to be good at saying the wrong thing. OTOH, she had previously answered that question and talked about "praying for Brittney's safe return". This answer might have been more of a disdain for the reporter asking an obvious gotcha question than anything else.
    That, of course, doesn't really change that she's just not a naturally nice person.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Kim seems to be good at saying the wrong thing. OTOH, she had previously answered that question and talked about "praying for Brittney's safe return". This answer might have been more of a disdain for the reporter asking an obvious gotcha question than anything else.
    That, of course, doesn't really change that she's just not a naturally nice person.
    Well, well, well, now can we all be very relieved that Tech dodged a giant bullet when Kim Mulkey opted to leave Tech for Baylor since she was not a naturally nice person. Who knows what might have happened if she had elected to stay. And, Griner has finally achieved free living quarters where she does not have to endure the torture of listening to our Star Spangled Banner.

Because I try to be fair...although I don't always achieve that ...and have a measure of integrity I try to post good things about people I don't agree with. For instance, I complimented obummer for taking out Osama Been Hidin' and ordering the rescue of Captain Phillips. Those were two good things and I said as much.

Well, to give pigtails a little credit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7rxqJtnbGA

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Good heart ‘80.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Because I try to be fair...although I don't always achieve that ...and have a measure of integrity I try to post good things about people I don't agree with. For instance, I complimented obummer for taking out Osama Been Hidin' and ordering the rescue of Captain Phillips. Those were two good things and I said as much.

Well, to give pigtails a little credit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7rxqJtnbGA
    Wow. That was a very touching soliloquy by Kim Mulkey.

+ Reply to Thread