+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenny Lofton Jr.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Kenny Lofton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He was shopping other schools long before Hester was hired and long before he knew he would be drafted. He was never going to come back to Tech. That’s the problem many of us have with him
    Yep...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: Kenny Lofton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He was shopping other schools long before Hester was hired and long before he knew he would be drafted. He was never going to come back to Tech. That’s the problem many of us have with him
    Even so, how many people outside of this board know, much less care, about that? I would wager the "many of us" is less than 100 people and probably closer to about half of that.

Personally, I don't like how it was all went down but I'm over it. I haven't watched a minute of a live NBA game in probably 3 years but I still want to see him do well. The casual fan will always be able to look him up and see he played at Tech and nowhere else.

+ Reply to Thread