+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets for March 23

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Tickets for March 23

I'm bringing my HS Junior over for Legacy Day on March 23 and he'd like to go to a baseball game (they are giving us Softball tix). If anyone knows they won't be going that weekend, please let me know.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tickets for March 23

No problem. I got you. I have 2 tickets on the 1st base berm. Just message me your email. I believe that’s all I need. I buy season tickets every year to support the team but can’t make it to most of the games because I live too far away. If you know anyone else that needs tickets let me know. You’ll need to bring folding chairs because there are no official seats.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Tickets for March 23

Sent, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread