+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Bulldog Tech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the rough Tech79's Avatar

Re: Season Tickets

Yes, and I talked to a kid Tech was recruiting last Spring. He said Tech and Texas A&M were both coming after him. Tech was offering to cover a percentage of his costs, and A&M was offering a full ride for free. We are apparently going to have to have this additional money to compete with the big schools for recruits.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech79 View Post
    Yes, and I talked to a kid Tech was recruiting last Spring. He said Tech and Texas A&M were both coming after him. Tech was offering to cover a percentage of his costs, and A&M was offering a full ride for free. We are apparently going to have to have this additional money to compete with the big schools for recruits.
    that's never not been the case

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

[QUOTE=PawDawg;1841952]Usm $250[/QUOTE

Do you have a link? I am looking into getting tickets for our game down there.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

On my phone which is not link look up friendly. There will always be plenty of seats unless they are playing ole miss or state

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    On my phone which is not link look up friendly. There will always be plenty of seats unless they are playing ole miss or state
    Thanks. I was only looking for single game tickets anyway. The only thing I could find was $190. season tickets in standing room only.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    Thanks. I was only looking for single game tickets anyway. The only thing I could find was $190. season tickets in standing room only.
    Yeah their stadium holds 4500, but the attendance for Tech games last season averaged 5438.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Yeah their stadium holds 4500, but the attendance for Tech games last season averaged 5438.
    There were plenty of empty seats.

It will likely be the same cluster as last year.

Seems like last year we were supposed to be notified in October, but it didn't happen until much later...like sometime in November.

Hopefully things will be more organized than last year, but my guess is they are trying to sell basketball tickets instead of baseball tickets and we won't hear until late November, if then.
    Some things never change, but our leaders just keep getting worse at fixing things that are flat our wrong. We've got one decent sport now and are screwing it up. Note the dates from last year in this thread.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I have not heard a thing on season ticket renewals. No email, call, etc. Was I supposed to have gotten one?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Was I supposed to have gotten one?
    The answer from every other athletic department and business on the face of the earth.... Yes!! The lack of communication/organization, however is our modern day calling card. Especially, since it is the one sport on campus people are still kind of excited for, there was probably an internal memo from Wood on the best way to Tech it (my new substitute for most 4 letter words) up as well.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Just had email for season tickets. Deadline mid December.

Our tickets are priced the same as last year. Not surprising. I'm a bit surprised they didn't go up.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

So, I pinched my nose, so to speak, and renewed my season tickets including the extra special “baseball excellence” charge, whatever that actually is. I paid it last year too and saw nothing even remotely resembling “baseball excellence.”

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Our tickets are priced the same as last year. Not surprising. I'm a bit surprised they didn't go up.
    Softball season tickets also didn't go up after 25% increase last year.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Hearing Burroughs on the radio the other day he went through the current starting player except for who’d end up being the right fielder. So far the good news is that LSU’s cast offs Dorst and Safford weren’t mentioned. If Burroughs really wants to have a good season this years he’s got to quit the crap of sticking with players who can’t get the job done. First pitch is only a few weeks away . Tech baseball is my last go at following a Tech sport.

+ Reply to Thread