+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basketball parking pass

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

Basketball parking pass

Has anyone received the parking pass lately. The Ticket Office claims they were mailed this week

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Re: Basketball parking pass

I received mine on Thursday.

Puppy wetdog22 is an unknown

Parking yes. Tickets No

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Yes
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

I called them today, they stated that both my parking passes and tickets were mailed. I only got my tickets.

Do you know what time tomorrow the TAC Ticket Office will be opened

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Parking pass came Wednesday, tickets on the app minutes after ordering.

+ Reply to Thread