+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Preview: LA Tech vs. Central Baptist College

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Preview: LA Tech vs. Central Baptist College

We have video. Won't brag about quality, but at least things are moving on the screen.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

It has completely disappeared from My list of games SMH

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    It has completely disappeared from My list of games SMH
    I access CUSA-TV from the C-USA website. That's where I am streaming video from.

Haven't refreshed the list of games, but it was still there when video had started running.

I refreshed once the video stopped and it wasn't listed.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Yeah when u clicked on video in 4th qtr absolutely nothing

I got it going late in the 3rd quarter just before I posted and it ran for the rest of the game.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This is why I won't pay for cusa.tv

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    This is why I won't pay for cusa.tv
    . I have always paid for it and been frustrated almost every time. I gave up yesterday, because it was just getting old to keep refreshing to catch a glimpse of the game. I am truly considering finally giving up on it. It is absolutely not dependable at all!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    . I have always paid for it and been frustrated almost every time. I gave up yesterday, because it was just getting old to keep refreshing to catch a glimpse of the game. I am truly considering finally giving up on it. It is absolutely not dependable at all!
    I've considered it for years particularly with WBB games that only get picked up onto a (slightly more) real service very rarely. But then I come into these threads and it's nothing but bad reports.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I've considered it for years particularly with WBB games that only get picked up onto a (slightly more) real service very rarely. But then I come into these threads and it's nothing but bad reports.
    The big question that I have is WHY is it not dependable? It makes no sense for a group of well respected universities (most of them, including us) can't figure out how to make a conference tv streaming service work. We need to do some housecleaning of the school and the CUSA tv personnel. It is embarrassing for it to be this horrible.

Has anyone by chance contacted our SID and asked for some understanding as to why it is an issue

The big question that I have is WHY is it not dependable? It makes no sense for a group of well respected universities (most of them, including us) can't figure out how to make a conference tv streaming service work. We need to do some housecleaning of the school and the CUSA tv personnel. It is embarrassing for it to be this horrible.
    Only one link wasn't working. Guess whose link that was.

I clicked on FIU, FAU, and UAB videos while Tech's link was failing. All of those worked fine. And the Tech video worked fine for me after it started over an hour late.

The men's game ran in full on the same site but with horrible audio. The women's game audio was fine once the video started.

The incompetence is with Tech. Nowhere else.

Don't blame cusa.tv because this is a multi-year Louisiana Tech issue. cusa.tv can only stream the product it is receiving from member schools. Other C-USA schools don't seem to have problems, and they certainly don't have them with the frequency and severity that Tech does.

Note to Dr. Wood: Other schools start streams 15 minutes before the scheduled game time. If you have an issue, that allows time for the issue to be resolved (most of the time) before game action is missed. Why doesn't Tech do this?

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Has anyone by chance contacted our SID and asked for some understanding as to why it is an issue
    I wrote Dr. Wood and copied Dr. Guice about the issue. I did contact CUSA-tv first and they stated that they were informed that there was a technical issue on the Tech side a few minutes before game time. I will let people know what about the response I receive from either Wood or Guice. I did tell them that I know they are busy and this is probably not on their radar, but is SO important for so many of us that are out of state and has been a problem off and on for a few years..

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Wood & Guice = Two empty suits

I wrote Dr. Wood and copied Dr. Guice about the issue. I did contact CUSA-tv first and they stated that they were informed that there was a technical issue on the Tech side a few minutes before game time. I will let people know what about the response I receive from either Wood or Guice. I did tell them that I know they are busy and this is probably not on their radar, but is SO important for so many of us that are out of state and has been a problem off and on for a few years..
    I would actually be curious what they are so busy with for the last decade (yes, Wood is new to the Machine).

+ Reply to Thread