+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs Open Season with 78-61 Victory

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Open Season with 78-61 Victory

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Talvin Hester era began with a victory as Louisiana Tech defeated Mississippi College, 78-61, on Monday night inside the Thomas Assembly Center on Karl Malone Court.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bulldogs Open Season with 78-61 Victory

I really believe the Texas Tech game should be interesting. if we could play like we did the last 10 minutes of the first half and the beginning of the 2nd, we could pull off an upset. I am excited to watch this team this year!!!!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs Open Season with 78-61 Victory

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I really believe the Texas Tech game should be interesting. if we could play like we did the last 10 minutes of the first half and the beginning of the 2nd, we could pull off an upset. I am excited to watch this team this year!!!!
    Wow. I didn't watch this game, but beating Texas Tech would be a great accomplishment.

+ Reply to Thread