+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week 11

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Week 11

Tech +18 @ UTSA
    Rice +13 @ WKU
    Charlotte +11 @ MTSU
    North Texas +6 @ UAB
    FAU -15.5 @ FIU

Missouri +20.5 @ Tennessee
    Louisville +7 @ Clemson
    Texas State +16.5 @ USA

Ga Southern +3 @ ULL
    LSU - 3 @ Arkansas
    ULM+ 13.5 @ Ga State
    UCF +2 @ Tulane

Liberty -14.5 @ UCONN
    Lamar (1-8) @ NM State (3-5)
    EKU (6-3) @ Jacksonville State (7-2)
    ACU (6-3) @ San Houston St (5-2)
    Austin Peay (6-3) @ Kennesaw State (5-4)

This is where I usually give you a breakdown of the game, keys to watch for, and how we might get a win. This week we are playing a team that is better on offense, better on defense and better coached. I hope I am wrong, but I see almost no chance we win this week. BTW the O/U is 68,so lots of offense with little defense.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Week 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Tech +18 @ UTSA
    Rice +13 @ WKU
    Charlotte +11 @ MTSU
    North Texas +6 @ UAB
    FAU -15.5 @ FIU

Missouri +20.5 @ Tennessee
    Louisville +7 @ Clemson
    Texas State +16.5 @ USA

Ga Southern +3 @ ULL
    LSU - 3 @ Arkansas
    ULM+ 13.5 @ Ga State
    UCF +2 @ Tulane

Liberty -14.5 @ UCONN
    Lamar (1-8) @ NM State (3-5)
    EKU (6-3) @ Jacksonville State (7-2)
    ACU (6-3) @ San Houston St (5-2)
    Austin Peay (6-3) @ Kennesaw State (5-4)

This is where I usually give you a breakdown of the game, keys to watch for, and how we might get a win. This week we are playing a team that is better on offense, better on defense and better coached. I hope I am wrong, but I see almost no chance we win this week. BTW the O/U is 68,so lots of offense with little defense.
    We got’m beat on special teams though

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    We got’m beat on special teams though
    Ohhhh. Beat 'em with special teams, I like that. We do have the Louisiana Sports Writers special teams player of the week in Jacob Barnes. Of course, someone suggested he was so bad during our last game that he should just quit. LOL So we better check the roster to make sure he is still on the team.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh. Beat 'em with special teams, I like that. We do have the Louisiana Sports Writers special teams player of the week in Jacob Barnes. Of course, someone suggested he was so bad during our last game that he should just quit. LOL So we better check the roster to make sure he is still on the team.
    Tech has another kicker who could have made 5 of 5 and by bigger clearances. Didn't think Barnes' longest kick was going to make it, and it almost didn't.

And for the record, a 30-yard miss should disqualify a kicker from any award for that game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Tech has another kicker who could have made 5 of 5 and by bigger clearances. Didn't think Barnes' longest kick was going to make it, and it almost didn't.

And for the record, a 30-yard miss should disqualify a kicker from any award for that game.
    Amen to that. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this story.

Again, everybody gets a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Amen to that. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this story.

Again, everybody gets a trophy.
    I was just grasping for something positive in a season without many positives.

"Give me enough meals and I'll win any war!" Napolean

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was just grasping for something positive in a season without many positives.

"Give me enough meals and I'll win any war!" Napolean
    "An army marches on its belly." - Napoleon

But, that's not fair, Napoleon was so brilliant a commander he could beat you with his soldiers, and he could be you with yours. (don't borrow a comment said of a great coach).

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    "An army marches on its belly." - Napoleon

But, that's not fair, Napoleon was so brilliant a commander he could beat you with his soldiers, and he could be you with yours. (don't borrow a comment said of a great coach).

LOL. Oh a bad typo on my part. Great catch on your part.

"Give me enough medals and I'll win any war!" Napolean

BTW I saw something on Netflix this week an
    d wonder if you have seen it? If so, is it worth watching? "Hitler - A Career" (1977)

+ Reply to Thread