+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New media deal

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New media deal

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    The ESPN portion of the deal is probably Disney dollars and is just a coverage deal. The CBS portion of the deal is where probably most if not all of the hard cash comes from.

Let me start the eulogy for cusa.tv. With all of the snafus on Monday, we can officially pronounce cusa.tv dead and buried at the end of this school year. That can't be considered a negative by anyone.
    Correct. The cash portion of the deal with CBS/ESPN for CUSA is probably greater than the cash portion for either the Sun Belt or the MAC because CBS is lead.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I wish we could get Brooks and Dunn to have an after game concert. Seems like that’s something that Kix could put together.
    I sure we know the answer already.... but, has anyone asked? Too late this season, but plenty of time for them to add a concert at TAC for 2023. Did Tech give up trying to bring in concerts to the TAC?

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

USM always has concert before the game. Off the top of my head one was the mollie ringwalds. Adam Doleac (current country music “star”) blamed baseball at USM and each year he’s one of the concerts. Seems like Kix would be willing.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    USM always has concert before the game. Off the top of my head one was the mollie ringwalds. Adam Doleac (current country music “star”) blamed baseball at USM and each year he’s one of the concerts. Seems like Kix would be willing.
    I wouldn't go to one of these pregame concerts if you told me Elvis, Prince and Michael Jackson were all performing. Not with the team performing like this.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I wouldn't go to one of these pregame concerts if you told me Elvis, Prince and Michael Jackson were all performing. Not with the team performing like this.
    Jimi Hendrix?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    If those three were performing it must be Rock & Roll Heaven!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    The fact that this contract will earn us almost double the old contract is a huge win in my book given the state of C-USA. Mid-week games are terrible for those of us out of town, but it's time to make some lemonade out of the lemons we have been gifted and use this to get students in the seats and get future alumni excited about the program.
    That is the key for this to be successful.

+ Reply to Thread