+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sonny Cumbie Press Conference Week 12 - latechsports.com

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Sonny Cumbie Press Conference Week 12 - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    UAB-LSU would’ve been closer if UAB’s QB could hit the side of a barn. I think Tech will be lucky to stay within 4 TD’s.
    Et tu Brute...

Go Dawgs, shock the world! Hell, shock our own fans!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't UAB also have a first-year coach.

I hope the Dawgs do better than at least a 3-touchdown defeat. And on par with the UTSA result? Sheeesh! If that happens Coach Crummy should be fired immediately afterwards. This is effing UAB, they are 5-6, they are just another CUSA team (worse FBS conference). No way should Tech EVER lose to a conference foe by 6 touchdowns or such nonsense....NEVER!

What good are good recruits if the coaching staff is a joke? Crummy has to step up and show me something. This is his last chance this year. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I expect to see the Dawgs standing toe-to-toe with UAB and battling into the 4th quarter, at least. Winning? Yeah...why not? Might need a couple of breaks, but heck! Give yourself a chance.
    This team has digressed as the year went on. UAB will kill us. I’m hoping that SC can bring in some talent on the defensive side of the ball with this class, or next year will be about the same as this year. Our defense is as bad as I’ve seen in Ruston in the last 20 years.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    UAB-LSU would’ve been closer if UAB’s QB could hit the side of a barn. I think Tech will be lucky to stay within 4 TD’s.
    Well fortunately for UAB they will only have to throw the ball because their running backs will be so tired from running the ball up and down the field against us. They run for an average of 229 yards per game (10th in the nation).

Our rush defense allows 228.4 yards per game. We have move up to 130th though, long live Colorado.

You see one thing that is lacking in our extremely complicated defensive scheme is the ability to tackle. Maybe we will implement that part of the defense for next season.

Go Dawgs!!

+ Reply to Thread