+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preview: LA Tech at UL-Lafayette

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Preview: LA Tech at UL-Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I mean, shit guys.......this wasn't DUKE we lost to.

This makes me very worried about our new "Head Coach".....
    No, they aren't Duke but we aren't either. This is pretty consistent with how we've fared down there through the last 2 regimes.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, shit guys.......this wasn't DUKE we lost to.

This makes me very worried about our new "Head Coach".....
    Methinks Dr Wood may not have as much experience selecting talented HCs as perhaps we'd like

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We've played them something in the neighborhood of 180 times -

We lead them in wins by something like 11...

About what I expected in Lafayette - raw deal from the refs and we lose a close one at the end

The only thing that didn't happen is the lights go out and the scoreboard quit working
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

How in the hell did we go from giving up 35 pts to ULALA in the 1st half to giving up 59 pts to them in the 2nd half? That's crazy!!

Who lets anybody score 60 points on 'em in one half? NOBODY can win games giving up 60 pts in a single half. That's the kind of points the Washington Generals give up to the Harlem Globetrotters in a half for fake entertainment.

88 points should be enough to win. It's the Tech DEFENSE that's obviously lacking.
    We lost this game when we scheduled it. Like Dwayne, I kind of expected it.

We have a team that's adjusting to playing a higher intensity game on defense. And this was the second game of a 5-day road trip during the middle of finals week.

There was almost no way we were going to have our legs in the final 10 minutes of the game.

Hester lost this game when he scheduled it when he did. Dr. Wood bears responsibility for approving it.

+ Reply to Thread