+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attendance for Saturday's game vs UAB

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Attendance for Saturday's game vs UAB

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    FANTISTIC!! You are true blue!!! See you there.
    ​Aaaah, BB&B represented by the best. Thank you. I'm chewing on my envy.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Every CFB has people who complain because they want better for their program. What’s worse for a recruit to read a post about possible attendance at a home game or going on a school visit and seeing it first hand?
    Yeah, but then some folks are just whiners.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    ​Aaaah, BB&B represented by the best. Thank you. I'm chewing on my envy.
    We'll some extra yelling just for you. Thanks!

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Looks like about 300 fans in the stands.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Looks like about 300 fans in the stands.
    You gotta wonder what a new coach thinks about attendance. Sure the season has sucked. The weather is sucky. But it can't be a good feeling to see that handful of fans in the stands. If nothing else for the seniors. But I'll admit I wasn't there. I've tired of the entire Tech experience...or non-experience. Not worth the money nor the drive...and I don't live that far away. Give me a real reason to show up. Give me something to be excited about. I haven't been excited in several years. Heard the guy going to Nebraska talking this morning. He talked about how he felt like the school president and the AD and he were all on the same page. I'm wondering if our president, AD, and coach are even using the same playbook. Thankfully this season has slithered to an end. Now we can worry about next year...

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Our admin doesn't care. They're content on where we currently are at. We need outside leadership badly.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

As an aside, I really enjoyed Tom Herman's color analysis on yesterday's CBS telecast. He stayed on point and offered very accurate and insightful commentary on the game. Quite refreshing from the usual useless drivel we get from the TV guys.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Our admin doesn't care. They're content on where we currently are at. We need outside leadership badly.
    I just had to LOL on this one.
    I feel so sorry for those interns/resume builders the athletics department brings in from outside to make the wheels turn while they overachieve with new ideas and get these kind of results.

I made it to my first Tech football game in two seasons. A little wet, but fun as always.

One meaningless request, on overcast dull days can we do away with the smoke bombs. Fireworks . . . okay . . . smoke signals linger too long in the misty weather.

Check out my "20221126-UABatLATechFB" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000wom_yKmlEPM
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I just had to LOL on this one.
    I feel so sorry for those interns/resume builders the athletics department brings in from outside to make the wheels turn while they overachieve with new ideas and get these kind of results.

I made it to my first Tech football game in two seasons. A little wet, but fun as always.

One meaningless request, on overcast dull days can we do away with the smoke bombs. Fireworks . . . okay . . . smoke signals linger too long in the misty weather.

Check out my "20221126-UABatLATechFB" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000wom_yKmlEPM
    Great photos as always, @Dawgpix. Next time there's 200 people in the stands you should send out a form beforehand for us to request photos of our soggy selves in the stands.

On a more serious note, someone in the Athletics Department needs to get with you and suggest a fundraiser for someone to get to be your photography assistant for a game.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Great photos as always, @Dawgpix. Next time there's 200 people in the stands you should send out a form beforehand for us to request photos of our soggy selves in the stands.

On a more serious note, someone in the Athletics Department needs to get with you and suggest a fundraiser for someone to get to be your photography assistant for a game.
    Good idea, never too old for NIL production work (that would pay...LOL!) even if you don't have anymore eligibility!

Oh, the production help idea? PawDawg and DeeWayne tried to carry my equipment around one year at aTm, but they never got past the media food spread.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

Oh, the production help idea? PawDawg and DeeWayne tried to carry my equipment around one year at aTm, but they never got past the media food spread.
    I don't remember that part.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

We were there last Saturday. All had plans to go into the game if it stopped raining which it really never did. A few brave souls went in but most of us stayed underneath the tent and watched the game, ate more of the great chili we had still got pretty wet. According to the box office score there were 10,342 in attendance. So instead of there being 8-10 under the tent there was actually 40 plus! And it was also SUNNY!!

DATE:11/26/2022SITE:Ruston,STADIUM:Joe Aillet StadiumATTENDANCE:10342KICKOFF TIME:02:37 PMEND OF GAME:06:01 PMDURATION:03:23WEATHER:Sunny

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    We were there last Saturday. All had plans to go into the game if it stopped raining which it really never did. A few brave souls went in but most of us stayed underneath the tent and watched the game, ate more of the great chili we had still got pretty wet. According to the box office score there were 10,342 in attendance. So instead of there being 8-10 under the tent there was actually 40 plus! And it was also SUNNY!!

DATE:11/26/2022SITE:Ruston,STADIUM:Joe Aillet StadiumATTENDANCE:10342KICKOFF TIME:02:37 PMEND OF GAME:06:01 PMDURATION:03:23WEATHER:Sunny
    Very good. And it's always sunny in Ruston.

+ Reply to Thread