+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sutton decommits

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Sutton decommits

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    I love it when a man steps up to initiate meaningful discussion (instead if bitchin & blamin) .
    Not many posters open for a discussion. I guess it’s easier to just complain about all that is wrong.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Like you say, perhaps the all that is wrong is overwhelming.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Not many posters open for a discussion. I guess it’s easier to just complain about all that is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Like you say, perhaps the all that is wrong is overwhelming.
    I mean, I like hearing about potential solutions. But nothing said here will materially affect the course of this sport or the university. At least complaining makes me feel better.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    But nothing said here will materially affect the course of this sport or the university.
    The combination of NIL and transfer portal are the death nails of college football. When Ohio State loses out on a kid because they can’t match an NIL offer from another school, what chance do 90% of programs have? 25 years ago you could somewhat claim there was a semi level playing field. Not any more. College football is by far my favorite sport. But I’m now losing interest.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NTXDawg View Post
    The combination of NIL and transfer portal are the death nails of college football. When Ohio State loses out on a kid because they can’t match an NIL offer from another school, what chance do 90% of programs have? 25 years ago you could somewhat claim there was a semi level playing field. Not any more. College football is by far my favorite sport. But I’m now losing interest.
    Yes, and I suppose you can make an argument that is it still technically possible for the gameday environment to be entertaining by itself. Who's on the field? No one knows or cares, not even them, but it was like going to an outdoor 4-hour movie.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

HD, your a sales guy that is well connected at La Tech. Can you head up a NIL collective? Convince alumni they are wasting money donating to LTAC and the athletic department. Donate to the collective instead. We should be able to draw some top talent with the NIL and transfer portal if we can divert a few million from LTAC. Get us a good QB and some OL and DL we should dominate CUSA.
    I’ll never give a dime to a collective for NIL
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I’m pretty sure Tech baseball already has a built in ticket charge for NIL. The consumer always pays for the extras whether they want them or not.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I’ll never give a dime to a collective for NIL
    i don’t like it or agree with it either, but it is the current state of college athletics. Tech will have to play the game to have any chance of success.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

i don’t like it or agree with it either, but it is the current state of college athletics. Tech will have to play the game to have any chance of success.
    Not with my money they won’t

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    I’m pretty sure Tech baseball already has a built in ticket charge for NIL. The consumer always pays for the extras whether they want them or not.
    It’s not NIL

It’s program enhancement on staff and program necessities

NILs have to be disclosed by school via state law

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We don’t have enough money to win at that game. If we ever get a decent player, they will be bought by a program that doesn’t have limits on money.

+ Reply to Thread