+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does new Learfield deal mean new video boards . . . in opposite corners?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Does new Learfield deal mean new video boards . . . in opposite corners?

Please DO NOT LET THE ARCHITECT continue to suggest two video boards in the same north endzone where those in that endzone cant see either from the new building's vantage point.

or . . . at least tell me why I'm wrong.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Does new Learfield deal mean new video boards . . . in opposite corners?

Only thing I can think of is a graphic that needs the full width of 2 screens side by side. Other than that, they need to be on opposite sides.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's very important that the 4000 plus in the cheap seats are able to keep up with the score.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Booooooooo everything unless they bowl in the north endzone.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

One board sucks so 2 will suck twice as bad. Tech will get this wrong.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Only thing I can think of is a graphic that needs the full width of 2 screens side by side. Other than that, they need to be on opposite sides.
    Thanks for your reply.
    The two screens are designed to be on the northeast and northwest sides of the new north endzone building project.

IMHO Video boards are about IMAG (image magnification) of replays, dancing lines, on-field awards presentations (better known as closeups). (Ads can be adapted to whatever videoboar layout is finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's very important that the 4000 plus in the cheap seats are able to keep up with the score.
    Only thing I can think of is they're concerned about helping the DAC crowd (and playing keepaway from the pickup truck dwellers in the north parking lot).

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

The new deal with Learfield adds them to ticketing. Getting rid of Aspire. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. Will they keep the same people or bring in their folks. La Tech's Aspire group hasn't been the same since Chris Nichols and Solomon Randle left.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thanks for your reply.
    The two screens are designed to be on the northeast and northwest sides of the new north endzone building project.

IMHO Video boards are about IMAG (image magnification) of replays, dancing lines, on-field awards presentations (better known as closeups). (Ads can be adapted to whatever videoboar layout is finalized.
    Sorry, I should have said that differently. I think the screens should be on opposite ends, not sides.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

Replays? What replays?

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Replays? What replays?
    Who invited Jim Mora to give feedback?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I just want CLC to get us set up with Homefield. I'm sick of seeing cool looking shirts come across my feed without Tech being in the mix. We have some many options for cool throwback options. The baby blue, the Techsters script and stars, the Bulldog in the beanie, Lolly Polly, I'm sure the old yearbooks have lots of designs you could use.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I just want CLC to get us set up with Homefield. I'm sick of seeing cool looking shirts come across my feed without Tech being in the mix. We have some many options for cool throwback options. The baby blue, the Techsters script and stars, the Bulldog in the beanie, Lolly Polly, I'm sure the old yearbooks have lots of designs you could use.
    Too bad we don't own the old throwback stuff (bulldog beanie)

Id love to see a satin warmup jacket . .. red or blue with the old baseball script with tail.

So a cool grambling one at Dick's.

+ Reply to Thread