+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preview: LA Tech vs. UTSA

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Preview: LA Tech vs. UTSA

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After a week-long Christmas break, Louisiana Tech returns to the hardwood on Thurs*day night when they host UTSA.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Preview: LA Tech vs. UTSA

We got this... Just need to play tough and not let up. Defense will win this one. I hope Willis finds his shot again tonight - he has been in a slump with his shooting and we need that outside threat.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

David Green suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win against UTSA.

And that UTEP loss may not look as bad as first thought.
    11:02 left at Bartow Arena...UTEP 45 UAB 43

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So the Athletics won?

UAB wins 79-73 over UTEP in 2OT.

FAU beats North Texas 50-46 in Denton.

FAU and UAB the only unbeaten teams left after just two games. Six teams including Tech at 1-1.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Caught the second half of the Tech game. Snuck up on me.

It was good to see them play so well. They threw down a couple of nice dunks for extra spice.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I thought they played well. But I've gotten, well cynical. Seems like there are a couple of players who want to honor the sport, Louisiana Tech and graduate, and there are others that just want good stats so they can enter the portal. I know "boo me!", but the portal has ruined CBB for me.

+ Reply to Thread