+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOP

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The GOP

Turning to Louisiana...

WTH is Kyle Ardoin trying to do? Is he getting backdoor money from Dominion?

LACAG: Louisiana's SOS Kyle Ardoin Is for the Third Time Pushing Dominion Voting Machines for the State's Elections (thegatewaypundit.com)

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Taking odds that the GOP folds like a cheap umbrella in a hurricane over the pending, June 1, default deadline. The Dems don't care if the US goes into credit default, that will just speed their buddies, the Chicoms, into becoming the #1 power in the world. There's no way, NO WAY, McCarthy can out-stare, don't blink, with the POS Dems because they simply don't care. Kind of like trying to negotiate with a suicide bomber by appealing to his (her) desire to live. They don't care.

McCarthy has laid out a reasonable proposal, but again, can't reason with a bunch of suicide jockeys.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Taking odds that the GOP folds like a cheap umbrella in a hurricane over the pending, June 1, default deadline. The Dems don't care if the US goes into credit default, that will just speed their buddies, the Chicoms, into becoming the #1 power in the world. There's no way, NO WAY, McCarthy can out-stare, don't blink, with the POS Dems because they simply don't care. Kind of like trying to negotiate with a suicide bomber by appealing to his (her) desire to live. They don't care.

McCarthy has laid out a reasonable proposal, but again, can't reason with a bunch of suicide jockeys.
    McCarthy is trying but he's talking to a brick wall, and by that I mean, the democraps and lamestream media who are as dense as a brick wall.

JMO but I think McCarthy needs to move off his no tax increase position and agree to some small, token increase on billionaires. That will remove one of the obstacles the Bidenites are leaning on right now. It can be a very small increase, but most people/voters will just hear "tax increase on the super wealthy" and go, "yeah, stick it to 'em!"

Any thoughts/comments on the McCarthy-Biden "compromise" budget deal?

Here's everyone's chance to shout out! Regardless of where you fall along the political spectrum this matter affects us all.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like it is one of those deals where no one gets everything they want. Which means it probably isn’t all bad. Just my impression from a few articles.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Possibly stepping on the gas to the end times. Israel is the key, not the USA. Many more Israel haters in the world. Our idiots in the swamp are simply trying to position themselves financially. They haven’t a clue how little their wealth will mean.

This can't be so...if so, gimme a fricking break! Some GOP congresspersons are saying they will "recall" McCarthy if this budget proposal is passed? To what end? Stoooooooooooooopid!

There is NO WAY anything even remotely close to what they want is going to happen, not when the democraps have the Senate and the WH. Not going to happen, period. Haven't they heard, many libtards are unhappy with Biden and this budget proposal. That should tell them McCarthy must have gotten some concessions from Biden. Hello! The dems control 2/3 of the government*** and the GOP barely has a majority in the House. Do those bozos think they could have gotten more concessions from Biden? Doubtful. Just pass this damn thing, take the small victory, and plan to actually WIN a larger majority in the House, and take back the Senate and the WH. That is just two years away.

***in reality the dems control about 9/10 of the government, what with their hold on the various agencies and departments. But, as for the budget we can say 2/3.

Budget bill barely got out of committee, final vote was 7-6. All 4 dems and 2 repubs voted against it, 7 repubs passed it. Now when it goes to the House floor even with the GOP holding the majority there are not enough repub votes to pass it. Just heard that about 70 Yay votes from the dems will be required to pass it. A dem leader was asked about those 70 votes and could they deliver, that person shrugged. If it passes the House, then 60 yes votes are needed in the Senate.

Look...I understand the position of those opposed, like Senator Rand Paul who is appalled by it. This deal takes a scalpel to the budget when a frickin' machete is needed! I get it. But, again, the dems have 2/3 of the process. Take what we can and win in 2024.

BTW, isn't it curious how Kentucky has two (R) senators but who are at opposite ends of the budget spectrum (and other issues). Rand Paul is libertarian (mostly) and McConnell is a good ole Swamper.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Sen Josh Hawley, Missouri...

A few nights ago I dreamed I was in court being tried for, "Failing to come to a complete stop" at Stadium Blvd and Stadium Circle on the Louisiana Tech Campus. Even though I had Jackie Chiles representing me, my dream quickly deteriorated into a nightmare when Josh Hawley walked into the courtroom and was announced as the prosecuting attorney.

I woke up in a cold sweat with my heart racing, realizing it was only a nightmare, just before the jury read their decision of whether or not to sentence me to death.

Some 15 Repubs refused to vote in favor of censuring Shifty Adam Schiff for his confirmed lying to Congress and all the other crap he pulled against Trump, all since proven to be false. Between the card-carrying commies and the RINOs we true American patriots are in the minority and our side is steadily losing ground. I used to believe in the vast "silent majority," and that 2/3+ of Americans believed as I do. But now I think those numbers have flipped and we are maybe 1/3 of the populace. Some formerly good Americans have sold their souls in exchange for perceived security, some for convenience, and some have been turned to the dark side, lost forever.

I have been a strong advocate of using the ballot box instead of the ammo box, and I HOPE there is still hope that path remains open. Every election comes up and some of us say "this is the most important election in our lifetime" and that "America's future hangs in the balance." Well, again, the 2024 election, not only for POTUS but for control of Congress, is "the most important election..."

At this time I am registered as "No Party" but had planned to change that to "R" I had thought. But now, not so sure.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some 15 Repubs refused to vote in favor of censuring Shifty Adam Schiff for his confirmed lying to Congress and all the other crap he pulled against Trump, all since proven to be false. Between the card-carrying commies and the RINOs we true American patriots are in the minority and our side is steadily losing ground. I used to believe in the vast "silent majority," and that 2/3+ of Americans believed as I do. But now I think those numbers have flipped and we are maybe 1/3 of the populace. Some formerly good Americans have sold their souls in exchange for perceived security, some for convenience, and some have been turned to the dark side, lost forever.

I have been strong advocate of using the ballot box instead of the ammo box, and I HOPE there is still hope that path remains open. Every election comes up and some of us say "this is the most important election in our lifetime" and that "America's future hangs in the balance." Well, again, the 2024 election, not only for POTUS but for control of Congress, is "the most important election..."

At this time I am registered as "No Party" but had planned to change that to "R" I had thought. But now, not so sure.
    For the most part, republicans in Washington are useless. They’re all just playing the game and enriching themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    For the most part, republicans in Washington are useless. They’re all just playing the game and enriching themselves.
    Congressmen Jordan, Comer, Gaetz, and some others, and Senators Kennedy, Grassley, and a few others are fighting the good fight; they are trying. And there are others who would jump on that bandwagon if/when it becomes politically expedient to do so. Many in DC, even those with a conservative-leaning, see which way the lobby-money wind is blowing and just go for the ride. There are those who might want to do the right thing but see how the DOJ is weaponized in favor of the commies, and they say "f--k it!" not worth having 600 armed FBI thugs, with F-16 air cover, kicking in my front door...

So, yeah, you are right...they are just playing the game.

+ Reply to Thread