+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters Drop Heartbreaker in Houston

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters Drop Heartbreaker in Houston

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

HOUSTON, Texas*| Louisiana Tech women's basketball team dropped a heartbreaker for the second straight game losing 60-57 in Houston to the Rice Owls in a game that turned in the final ten seconds of the contest. Rice's steal off a Tech inbound pass led to the go-head layup and an intentional foul, giving the Owls two more shots and possession.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techsters Drop Heartbreaker in Houston

We are SO close on all these games. We just can't finish them - same with the men, except they were finally able to close one out barely last night. Both teams struggle and have lost a LOT of close games. We need to move up with WBB and MBB, if we want the bye at the CUSA tournament. The Techsters NEED Anna Larr back to get us back to barely winning, instead of barely losing. I have hope for both teams in the tournament, but not betting anything on either one.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Techsters Drop Heartbreaker in Houston

What's hampering Anna Larr, Champ? (I haven't kept up with every move this season)

+ Reply to Thread