+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Registration/Access Problems

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Registration/Access Problems

If you are having problems getting into the site, please post here.

TDF (Chris)

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Registration/Access Problems

My username was not in the user list after the board information was transferred. I had to re-register my username, so all of my previous posts are listed as "Guest".

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I was following you through the process. You are one of the few that didn't get imported. I'm not sure right now what the problem was or why you didn't come in. We pulled in some 938 of the 1130 or so users. There are several more in the same boat. I'm going to investigate and try to correct some of that. I'll let you know by PM what I find out.

Sorry.

TDF

Unregistered

This is olddog75. I could not log on either.

Unregistered

This is RaginCajun77, no luck logging in either.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    This is RaginCajun77, no luck logging in either.
    Your username was not imported. You'll need to reregister.

TDF

Unregistered

Hi this is Cal&Ken. I can not logon.

Thanks

Unregistered

I'm UABGrad and I can't log in either.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I'm UABGrad and I can't log in either.
    You will need to reregister.

For those of you unable to log in, first check the members list and see if your name is there. If not, reregister. If it is, please have a new password sent to you. You can do this from the failed login screen.

TDF

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I'm in now. Thanks

Unregistered

This is bad_man. Cannot log in either.

Thanks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dwayne, can you register me for the Recruiting Forum? I need my fix!Thanks!

Unregistered

Dwayne, this is JHC15 (Jim Colvin). I have long since forgotten my password. Please email it to me at jcolvin@sharphenry.com.

Thanks

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

dawgpix recognized, but I need to order some subscriptions. Can't figure out how to get to forum.. . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Nevermind. Got through. thanks. Everything looking good. Get to my avatar later.

tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread