+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Registration/Access Problems

Hybrid View

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Registration/Access Problems

If you are having problems getting into the site, please post here.

TDF (Chris)

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Registration/Access Problems

My username was not in the user list after the board information was transferred. I had to re-register my username, so all of my previous posts are listed as "Guest".

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I was following you through the process. You are one of the few that didn't get imported. I'm not sure right now what the problem was or why you didn't come in. We pulled in some 938 of the 1130 or so users. There are several more in the same boat. I'm going to investigate and try to correct some of that. I'll let you know by PM what I find out.

Sorry.

TDF

Unregistered

This is olddog75. I could not log on either.

Unregistered

This is RaginCajun77, no luck logging in either.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    This is RaginCajun77, no luck logging in either.
    Your username was not imported. You'll need to reregister.

TDF

Unregistered

This is bad_man. Cannot log in either.

Thanks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dwayne, can you register me for the Recruiting Forum? I need my fix!Thanks!

Unregistered

Dwayne, this is JHC15 (Jim Colvin). I have long since forgotten my password. Please email it to me at jcolvin@sharphenry.com.

Thanks

Dwayne, this is JHC15 (Jim Colvin). I have long since forgotten my password. Please email it to me at jcolvin@sharphenry.com.

Thanks
    Done. Let me know when you get it so I know this is handled.

TDF

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

The only thing that I can read in the recruiting forum are posts that I started? Some are very old.

This is bad_man. Cannot log in either.

Thanks.
    You will need to reregister or use your badman ID with e-mail domain of @mdanderson.org

TDF

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I just posted to a thread, and it looks like my post # has been downgraded. I was SOOOO close to making bulldawg status (88 posts) but now I'm down to 25 posts?
    Looks like I have more work to do.

TF!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techfreak
    I just posted to a thread, and it looks like my post # has been downgraded. I was SOOOO close to making bulldawg status (88 posts) but now I'm down to 25 posts?
    Looks like I have more work to do.

TF!
    I noticed the same problem. BTW, this is the third time it has happened to me.
    Once after a complete crash of the old site (understandable) but then again after the previous version came up .. ( I lost about 200 or so in that switch)... and now after this switch I've lost about 90. This is strange. I assume it's because some of the old posts didn't come across. but why does it happen to some of us and not to others??

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    I noticed the same problem. BTW, this is the third time it has happened to me.
    Once after a complete crash of the old site (understandable) but then again after the previous version came up .. ( I lost about 200 or so in that switch)... and now after this switch I've lost about 90. This is strange. I assume it's because some of the old posts didn't come across. but why does it happen to some of us and not to others??
    It only happened to the people who we MANUALLY adjusted their post count on the last board. I'll explain later.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread