+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Registration/Access Problems

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Registration/Access Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    dawgpix recognized, but I need to order some subscriptions. Can't figure out how to get to forum.. . .
    Go to Group Memberships

TDF

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    This is bad_man. Cannot log in either.

Thanks.
    You will need to reregister or use your badman ID with e-mail domain of @mdanderson.org

TDF

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I just posted to a thread, and it looks like my post # has been downgraded. I was SOOOO close to making bulldawg status (88 posts) but now I'm down to 25 posts?
    Looks like I have more work to do.

TF!

Dwayne, this is JHC15 (Jim Colvin). I have long since forgotten my password. Please email it to me at jcolvin@sharphenry.com.

Thanks
    Done. Let me know when you get it so I know this is handled.

TDF

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

The only thing that I can read in the recruiting forum are posts that I started? Some are very old.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    The only thing that I can read in the recruiting forum are posts that I started? Some are very old.
    You need to reapply for membership to the Inside Dawg Usergroup. Do it through your User CP, Group Memberships. Dwayne will handle it as quickly as he can.

TDF

Bulldog Bull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her game

I just tried to get on the Recruiting Forum and was told I couldn't. What is the problem? Before the changes to the board I had access to this forum. How can I get back on the Recruiting Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull619
    I just tried to get on the Recruiting Forum and was told I couldn't. What is the problem? Before the changes to the board I had access to this forum. How can I get back on the Recruiting Forum?
    You will need to reapply. The Inside Dawg usergroup could not be imported. Go to User CP and Group Memberships. Request to join the group.

TDF

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techfreak
    I just posted to a thread, and it looks like my post # has been downgraded. I was SOOOO close to making bulldawg status (88 posts) but now I'm down to 25 posts?
    Looks like I have more work to do.

TF!
    I noticed the same problem. BTW, this is the third time it has happened to me.
    Once after a complete crash of the old site (understandable) but then again after the previous version came up .. ( I lost about 200 or so in that switch)... and now after this switch I've lost about 90. This is strange. I assume it's because some of the old posts didn't come across. but why does it happen to some of us and not to others??

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    Once after a complete crash of the old site (understandable) but then again after the previous version came up .. ( I lost about 200 or so in that switch)... and now after this switch I've lost about 90. This is strange. I assume it's because some of the old posts didn't come across. but why does it happen to some of us and not to others??
    It only happened to the people who we MANUALLY adjusted their post count on the last board. I'll explain later.

TDF

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    Bill,

You had 344 actual posts on the old board. We had added some to you name to take you to 474 that everyone saw. You are now back at 344+2 posts made on this board.

Just wanted you to know.

I personally lost well over 400 posts and EJ lost some 700+. We will just have to build them back up.

TDF

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    If you are having problems getting into the site, please post here.

TDF (Chris)
    I cannot logon using my old Logon name & password.

Harold E. Roberts, Jr.
    "beancounter"

I cannot logon using my old Logon name & password.

Harold E. Roberts, Jr.
    "beancounter"
    You'll need to reregister. Sorry.

TDF

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

I can't post messages anywhere. And, on the old board I had access to the recruiting forum... now I don't. I re-registered and the site shows I'm logged on, but still nothing. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired
    I can't post messages anywhere. And, on the old board I had access to the recruiting forum... now I don't. I re-registered and the site shows I'm logged on, but still nothing. Any help is appreciated.
    You should be good now. You were not comfirmed. Check your e-mail address and be sure it is correct.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread