+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Registration/Access Problems

Unregistered

Re: Registration/Access Problems

My user name is "Wade" with the password that starts with igot....
    Since the change I cannot log on and my previous posts say guest.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Wade,

Your name was one of the 100 some odd that didn't come over. You'll need to re-register. Sorry about that. Let me know if you have any problems with the registration.

TDF

Puppy txdawg06 is an unknown

I registered my freshman year on LatechBBB. I talked a good bit in the recruiting section last year and stopped using BBB around march due to school workload. During the summer I worked alot, and in August when I came back to start reading and posting on the board my user name and password wouldnt work. Well I re-registered, by doing this I lost all my recruiting forum access and now for some reason it won't let me post in the football section. Coincidently the board had changed formats since March,I dont know if this had anything to do with it. I am really frustrated with this and I was wondering if someone could help me with it.

Puppy DevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDevilDawg0331 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time DevilDawg0331's Avatar

I have not received an email that would eable me to post to the forums please advise.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Signing off from "The Matt and Pat Show"

Elory Blount

DevilDawg-0331

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Try it now
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    If you are having problems getting into the site, please post here.

TDF (Chris)
    can't sign on...name is DAWG DUDE.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Send me an e-mail at techdawgfan@latechbbb.com I'll reset your password and send you what it is and see if that works, but I need some more information on what your problem is.

Chris

Puppy maverick8856 is an unknown

I can post this reply, but not to any of the "New Posts". When I try, I get a message stating that I am not authorized. What do I do to correct this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick8856 View Post
    I can post this reply, but not to any of the "New Posts". When I try, I get a message stating that I am not authorized. What do I do to correct this problem?
    You should be good to go now. I've activated your account. Make sure your e-mail address is correct because the most probable problem is that your activation e-mail never got to you.

Chris

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I was out of the country for a few days and was checking the board periodically. It was strange that I was having to login on each page or to access different functions. Some functions I couldn't access. I tried to post some comments, but kept getting login screens. I finally got one posted but gave up trying to do anymore.

Its not a big deal but I am curious about it. Do you have any idea what the deal was?

Probably wasn't storing your cookies. That's the only thing I can think of. Try deleting all your cookies next time and then logging in, clicking the "Remember Me" box by the login box. You may also have your security set to not accept cookies and that can be a problem.

Chris

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Probably wasn't storing your cookies. That's the only thing I can think of. Try deleting all your cookies next time and then logging in, clicking the "Remember Me" box by the login box. You may also have your security set to not accept cookies and that can be a problem.

Chris
    Makes sense. Thanks

Steve

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

The "Remember me" part is what use to agrivate me at work. If you are "inactive" (no clicking on anything) for 15 minutes, then it will log you out. As long as your are changing pages, going through the threads, etc without staying idle for a little while, then it should have worked properly.

Hope everything works out for you.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone get this response when trying to link to posts with a lot of replies or photos such as the GATAVISION thread? What's up with that? i get this no matter what computer I try to link with.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6966 bytes) in E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\showthread.php on line 1272

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Does anyone get this response when trying to link to posts with a lot of replies or photos such as the GATAVISION thread? What's up with that? i get this no matter what computer I try to link with.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6966 bytes) in E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\showthread.php on line 1272
    It seems like the server this forum is on is running out of memory.

+ Reply to Thread