+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raquel Welch passes...she was 82

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Raquel Welch passes...she was 82

A lot of us grew up drooling over Ms. Welch, a true sex symbol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nOj-i9rSN4

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Raquel Welch passes...she was 82

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    A lot of us grew up drooling over Ms. Welch, a true sex symbol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nOj-i9rSN4
    I was in boot camp, which was just like prison as far as getting outside for fun activities, when we were allowed to go to the movies on base. As a company of about 80 horny boys/young men, we went to see what was playing. It was "One Million Years BC", starring Raquel Welch. This was absolutely the worse choice that the Navy could have made to send a slew of horny guys, locked up with no female exposure for weeks. I guess it was to get us ready to spend many nights at sea without female contact. Either that, or just plain torture!

+ Reply to Thread