+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Features Comments or questions

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Features Comments or questions

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    Chris,

The "remember me" feature at log-in is not working for me.

Thanks again,

James
    Is your browser set to accept cookies? This is the first I have heard of having problems with the site remembering. I suspect it is a Browser settings issue.

Chris

Big Dog olddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around here

Re: Features Comments or questions

Chris,

Got the signature squared away -- thanks.

I recently installed "Ad-aware 6.0" and it may have removed the cookie(s) needed for the "remember me" option. It found and removed 19 items.

Thanks again,

James
    Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back. - Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread