+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Features Comments or questions

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Features Comments or questions

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    Chris,

The "remember me" feature at log-in is not working for me.

Thanks again,

James
    Is your browser set to accept cookies? This is the first I have heard of having problems with the site remembering. I suspect it is a Browser settings issue.

Chris

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: Features Comments or questions

Chris,

Got the signature squared away -- thanks.

I recently installed "Ad-aware 6.0" and it may have removed the cookie(s) needed for the "remember me" option. It found and removed 19 items.

Thanks again,

James

+ Reply to Thread