+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters Take Double OT Thriller in Charlotte

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters Take Double OT Thriller in Charlotte

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

CHARLOTTE, N.C.*| Louisiana Tech women's basketball team took a double-overtime thriller over the Charlotte 49ers in Charlotte, N.C., 83-79 to win their fourth straight, behind Keiunna Walker's 27-point, 14-rebound double-double. Walker also added five assists and two steals and drew four charges. Anna Larr Roberson added 21 points, while Lotte Sant chipped in 13 on four made threes.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Techsters Take Double OT Thriller in Charlotte

I KNOW Walker is our star player. My goodness, a 27-pt, 14 rebound performance speaks volumes.

BUT, the Lady Techsters don't win games like this without having Anna Larr Roberson back healthy, and contributing her 21 points. WOW!

That's 4 wins in a row for the ladies. GREAT team performance in this one.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I KNOW Walker is our star player. My goodness, a 27-pt, 14 rebound performance speaks volumes.

BUT, the Lady Techsters don't win games like this without having Anna Larr Roberson back healthy, and contributing her 21 points. WOW!

That's 4 wins in a row for the ladies. GREAT team performance in this one.
    I agree... Both are integral to this team winning. Walker is the best player on the team and Roberson is integral to us winning with her post presence. I like the height on the other guards this year and see a lot of promise with a couple of other players. This will be a tough week at home. If we could pull off one upset of WKU or MTSU, we should secure our top 5 finish for a bye. It is going to take a total team effort to pull these off.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I agree... Both are integral to this team winning. Walker is the best player on the team and Roberson is integral to us winning with her post presence. I like the height on the other guards this year and see a lot of promise with a couple of other players. This will be a tough week at home. If we could pull off one upset of WKU or MTSU, we should secure our top 5 finish for a bye. It is going to take a total team effort to pull these off.
    I think we can beat WKU, don't you think?

Now, beating MTSU will be a whole different can of worms.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I think we can beat WKU, don't you think?

Now, beating MTSU will be a whole different can of worms.
    We have a good chance with WKU. Totally agree about MTSU. Both of these will be an upset if we can pull them off, but MTSU is REALLY good this year and definitely a whole other story... Both WKU and MTSU have off nights - WKU especially. MTSU has some close ones this year, but has managed to pull off wins even when they are not playing as well. These games will take us playing 4 full quarters - something we haven't managed to do too much this year.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We have a good chance with WKU. Totally agree about MTSU. Both of these will be an upset if we can pull them off, but MTSU is REALLY good this year and definitely a whole other story... Both WKU and MTSU have off nights - WKU especially. MTSU has some close ones this year, but has managed to pull off wins even when they are not playing as well. These games will take us playing 4 full quarters - something we haven't managed to do too much this year.
    Well, the Lady T's took down WKU in Ruston just as I had predicted. That's one down and one to go against MTSU today. Unfortunately, I'm not as optimistic about beating MTSU. Beating them will be a real upset.

+ Reply to Thread