+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CFN attendance 1-133

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: CFN attendance 1-133

I wonder by how much all these numbers are inflated. I know our's are. Wasn't there a good analysis from a few years ago about announced vs tickets sold vs actual attendance for all schools?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m sure there was, but I’m not sure any one of us can name a school that we honestly think cares about butts in seats as long as the donors and ticket buyers are still forking it over. It is not fun for fans to be in a cavernous stadium with 3000 other people. I am sure the players don’t like turning around to a bunch of empty seats and fans sitting on their phones checking the lsu score. When the season ticket buyers finally understand the value of the product is far below the price, then it will matter.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

So there are 32 teams failing to meet the attendance requirements, even with inflated numbers, and no one really cares

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Other schools aren’t accurate but if you’re reporting 80K and you’re only getting 65k that’s one thing.

If we are reporting 15k and getting 3K isn’t that the same?

This season and last season the crowds and the results on the field were “why are we doing this?”

The east side on TV looked horrible pre game and of course the students leave for parties (way more entertaining) so it’s just a bunch of subpar guys playing for pride and draft capitol. We have one guy invited to combine. He’s an SFA transfer

The state of college sports has crushed many programs and ours was right in the wheelhouse. No recent success, no legacy to keep us relevant. This sucks. Cumbie better hit the transfer portal hard and fans better show up. We will see! I’ll be at every game I can make next season, hopeful. But this is it.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I stated somewhere else that the season of life we are in is not centered around anything at Tech. We have given up many of our seats for all but baseball. Lots of activities on weekends now that are far superior to even good Tech football for us. How many other fans have reached a point similar to us and it is more noticeable since Tech has done such a poor job hanging on to graduates since forever.

+ Reply to Thread