+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am assuming that . . .

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I am assuming that . . .

Based upon the limited poll results and the fact that I have received no comments from people, you all like what you see. Do you believe we need to test this any more, make any graphics changes, or do anything before we go live? If not, I may move the "go live" date from next weekend to this weekend, but I need your comments before I do that.

Chris

TechsasDawg

Re: I am assuming that . . .

Chris: I like what I see. However, I'm a little slower than a lot of the posters on this board, so I, personally, need a little more time to get familiar with all the goodies here before you unleash all the wild dogs loose on this board. Thanks so much for your efforts in making this board as good as it can be. Thanks for the many tireless hours you and the other folks have spent in putting this thing together. We'll forever be in your debt!

Ross
    ~~~

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: I am assuming that . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    Chris: I like what I see. However, I'm a little slower than a lot of the posters on this board, so I, personally, need a little more time to get familiar with all the goodies here before you unleash all the wild dogs loose on this board. Thanks so much for your efforts in making this board as good as it can be. Thanks for the many tireless hours you and the other folks have spent in putting this thing together. We'll forever be in your debt!

Ross
    ~~~
    Well then GET TO WORK!!! You're holding up the wagon, here Tex!

TDF

+ Reply to Thread