+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Bounces Back in Miami

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Bounces Back in Miami

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Strategic Communications

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Bounces Back in Miami

That was a grind it out game. We came out cold and Roberson never really got into a rhythm. The whole team showed some real grit to grind it out in the last quarter, though. We couldn't hit anything in the 1st quarter, but really got started in the 2nd and 3rd - pretty much blowing past them. Defense was intense. FIU was tough on their court, though, and made a game of it again in the last 5 minutes. A win is a win and the way we fought through cold shooting with our defense was great. One more at FAU on Saturday to wrap up the regular season.

We have now won 6 of the last 7 - with the one loss coming to top 25 team MTSU by 2 points. We definitely have the momentum heading into Frisco. I think UTEP and, possibly, Rice will lose on Saturday. UTEP will play MTSU at MTSU. Rice will play FIU and if FIU plays like they did last night, they will beat Rice. That will result in a 3-way tie for 3rd with Rice, UTEP, and Tech. Rice and UTEP own the tie-breaker, so I think we are settled in at a 5th seed. If we had Roberson in some of the losses we had mid-season, we would have a 2 seed, I believe. Doesn't matter now and we still get that bye to the quarter finals. GO TECHSTERS!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread