+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters to Face UTEP after First-Round Bye in C-USA Tournament

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters to Face UTEP after First-Round Bye in C-USA Tournament

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON*| Conference USA announced the Women's Basketball Championship tournament bracket Saturday evening. The 11-team, four-round bracket will run from Mar. 8-11 at the Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas, presented by TotalCare.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techsters to Face UTEP after First-Round Bye in C-USA Tournament

Tough draw in the Quarterfinals. UTEP beat us twice. I may be wrong on this, but I believe it gives us more momentum - same with MTSU if we both reach the semi's. There are going to be a LOT of close games in the tournament this year.

It will definitely be the toughest side of the bracket, but we started winning too late in the season.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Techsters to Face UTEP after First-Round Bye in C-USA Tournament

She has to go

+ Reply to Thread