+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Exodus Begins

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Re: The Exodus Begins

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Back to the theme of the thread two guys (Henderson and Turner) hit the portal today.

Athletics in this state are one and done players.

We will see who our team is next year.
    How will we ever replace those 5 points a game?

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Back to the theme of the thread two guys (Henderson and Turner) hit the portal today.

I don't know if their lack of playing time was due to having less ability than others on the team, not having the confidence of the coaching staff, or a combination of factors - but with transferring being so easy, most players aren't willing to stick around if they don't get much playing time. Both Henderson and Turner have been around a while so no big surprise they have decided to ply their trade elsewhere. I wish them well.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I don't know if their lack of playing time was due to having less ability than others on the team, not having the confidence of the coaching staff, or a combination of factors - but with transferring being so easy, most players aren't willing to stick around if they don't get much playing time. Both Henderson and Turner have been around a while so no big surprise they have decided to ply their trade elsewhere. I wish them well.
    As I mentioned. Especially in Basketball, seasons will be single servings from here on out.

I highly doubt in today’s landscape you have the same 5 starters (or same benches) multiple years. Most of this era is going to be about who can recruit new starters every year.

Batcho, Newman, Chavez were brought in for a season.

Hester has to rinse and repeat. Quickly.

One thing he has to upgrade and upgrade quickly is our guards.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I read that 10% of this year's players are already in the portal including 7 players from Southern Illinois. With the regular season just ending and approximately 100 teams still playing in the postseason, the number is going to rise a lot more. Hopefully Tech will be able to pick up some quality players.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I hate to lose Henderson - thought he played very well in spurts

Turner could never find a spot to develop consistency
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread