+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preview: WNIT Opening Round

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Preview: WNIT Opening Round

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON*| The Louisiana Tech women's basketball team will open the 2023 WNIT with a trip to Fayetteville, Ark., to take on the Arkansas Razorbacks inside the Bud Walton Arena on Thursday, Mar. 16, at 7 p.m. The game can be seen on SEC Network+. In addition, the live radio broadcast and live stats can be found on the LA Tech Athletics app.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Preview: WNIT Opening Round

Nothing doing through 3. 37-48.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Nothing doing through 3. 37-48.
    We had a three (3) points total in the first quarter, down 15-3.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    We had a three (3) points in the first quarter, down 15-3.
    Thankful I missed that.

Would have been better to not play at all if this is the best we can do.

All of a sudden it's 40-59

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I missed that.

Would have been better to not play at all if this is the best we can do.
    Our team has missed a lot too. Currently 1 of 13 threes.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Our team has missed a lot too. Currently 1 of 13 threes.
    I don't want to check FT either

I don't want to check FT either
    We did out rebound them. Final score 67-49. Well, on to next year, I'll be back cheering for our Techsters.

Bulldog jycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the earsjycww seems to have something between the ears

It's not gonna get any better until HC and hubby are shown the door. I couldn't bring myself to even drive down the road in Frisco to see this lot play in the tournament. Mark this year as just another year where this program fails to make the NCAA tournament, and many are just happy that she runs a clean program. Someday, hopefully someone will realize you can have a good coach and a clean program. The time for her to be shown the door is past!

Quote Originally Posted by jycww View Post
    It's not gonna get any better until HC and hubby are shown the door. I couldn't bring myself to even drive down the road in Frisco to see this lot play in the tournament. Mark this year as just another year where this program fails to make the NCAA tournament, and many are just happy that she runs a clean program. Someday, hopefully someone will realize you can have a good coach and a clean program. The time for her to be shown the door is past!
    At this point, it's difficult to care. Are they cheap? Are they not making nationwide embarrassing news? Those are pretty much the only questions that need to be asked.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

So who do you see out there right here right now that can come in and guarantee a NCAA run in the next 2 years that is chomping at the bit to come to Ruston?

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

I share your sentiment - that we could have a clean program And win the conference most years. Possible coaching candidates might be Vicky Johnson or Larry Cordaro.

Quote Originally Posted by jycww View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    I share your sentiment - that we could have a clean program And win the conference most years. Possible coaching candidates might be Vicky Johnson or Larry Cordaro.
    I'm willing to see what Cordaro could do, though his aspirations are probably much higher than a low-conference WBB.

Johnson might consider it.

+ Reply to Thread