+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dates Set for Talvin Hester Basketball Camps

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Dates Set for Talvin Hester Basketball Camps

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The 2023 Talvin Hester Basketball Camps have been set for the summer with camps available in June and July.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: Dates Set for Talvin Hester Basketball Camps

Can I show up and then transfer out?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

After the season we had they might be paying people to show up.... a general public, full cost of attendance stipend

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    After the season we had they might be paying people to show up.... a general public, full cost of attendance stipend
    Nah, Tech will not pay the full cost of attendance stipend if they can get away with less. That’s one reason Southwestern is out recruiting us.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Nah, Tech will not pay the full cost of attendance stipend if they can get away with less. That’s one reason Southwestern is out recruiting us.
    Well I would take less to come play some ball for a few days. Lord know it would take the full COA for me to spend a week on USL's campus

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

It’s laughable to think that any young person with a serious interest to play basketball and has some talent would even look in Tech’s direction.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    It’s laughable to think that any young person with a serious interest to play basketball and has some talent would even look in Tech’s direction.
    Sometimes even the quality education you can receive at Tech is not enough. I had a chance to talk with Alana Beard (Southwood High, Shreveport) many years ago while she was still at Duke and asked her why she chose to go to Duke over Tech. Her response was basketball provided her the opportunity to get a great education at a university she would not have been able to afford to attend otherwise. She even asked me which I would choose if both were free. Of course she went on to play in the WNBA for many years. We still have the basketball she signed at the basketball camp my daughter was attending where I met Alana.

+ Reply to Thread