+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats to Lee Fletcher!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    A warm and sincere 'Congratulations!' to Lee Fletcher (a Louisiana Tech alum & BB&B poster) on securing a runoff position for Louisiana's 5th District. Hopefully all of the Republican votes for the #3 & #4 finishers will swing to Fletcher for a convincing win in December. Keep the momentum, Lee!

Fletcher's Democrat opponent is also a Louisiana Tech graduate.
    ________
    Blowjob Video
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    I was excited about that! But, I didn't know Rodney Alexander was a Tech grad, too. Of course, I wouldn't have been that excited since he has the wrong party affiliation, but.... guess that means Tech will definitely have another one up there! It looks to me like there were 30% Democratic votes and the rest for Republicans. I'll be surprised if Lee doesn't win - especially after the way the Republicans won so many other key races last night - hope so.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Congrats Lee, you had me worried early on but pulled it out! Should be a close race in run off, but I think it can be done. Maybe we can get W down here to campaign for you and Terrell and we'll get rid of ML.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    This is more than I could have hoped for. I was thinking it would be a Fletcher/Clyde Holloway runoff. But for Fletcher to make it opposed to an evil Demon-crat virtually assures him of victory. I was watching the crawler on Fox News down here in Baton Rouge with my fingers crossed, but he made it to the number two spot and I am so happy! You got my vote Lee!

For any of ya'll even remotely considering voting for Rodney Alexander from Jonesboro, DON'T. I'm from Jackson Parish. Mr. Rodney is a very nice person, but he hasn't been a good state legislator. He has approved every tax increase and opposed every tax cut that he has voted on. He has sided with Organized Gambling EVERY TIME! Fletcher is clearly the better choice.

Let's also work to get Mary Landrieu out of office too.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    This is more than I could have hoped for. I was thinking it would be a Fletcher/Clyde Holloway runoff. But for Fletcher to make it opposed to an evil Demon-crat virtually assures him of victory. I was watching the crawler on Fox News down here in Baton Rouge with my fingers crossed, but he made it to the number two spot and I am so happy! You got my vote Lee!

For any of ya'll even remotely considering voting for Rodney Alexander from Jonesboro, DON'T. I'm from Jackson Parish. Mr. Rodney is a very nice person, but he hasn't been a good state legislator. He has approved every tax increase and opposed every tax cut that he has voted on. He has sided with Organized Gambling EVERY TIME! Fletcher is clearly the better choice.

Let's also work to get Mary Landrieu out of office too.
    Must confess that I had my doubts on Fletcher making it to the runoff as I watched from afar here in Baton Rouge. But, I'm happy to see it and thought I'd let everyone who wants to contribute to the effort know that you can do easily online with a credit card at http://www.leefletcher.com .

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    IMO, the three keys to Lee's getting into the runoff..........

1. He outworked his opponents (and maybe outspent them too)

2. He split Ouachita Parish with Barham

3. He did much better than expected in Avoyelles and Rapides.

The key to him winning against Alexander will be backing by the Holloway voters. He'll have to gain it on his own, because it doesn't appear that Holloway is enough of a man to back Lee now. At least he indicated as much in his interview last night.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    I spoke to Lee, very briefly, this am... He was in the middle of an interview with the FishWrapper!! He was very pumped and very fired up to keep the momentum going!!!

Lee still needs all of our support over the next month... It is still not a cake walk... I have had the pleasure of knowing Lee, very well, since 1984, when he came to Tech... There is not a finer, more sincere person that will grace the halls of congress, when he wins!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Our Fresno game, Kattawar Brothers Tailgate Party :drum: :singer: :guitar: , and now impromtu Fletch for Congress Rally IS GOING TO BE AWESOME BABY!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8-)

Maybe we can get Suzy to come to the game as well, since she can get some face time on ESPN2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redhead:

md

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg

3. He did much better than expected in Avoyelles and Rapides.
    I used to live in the old Holloway district. Really it doesn't surprise me that Fletcher did so well down there -- a lot of folks in Avoyelles and Rapides KNOW that Clyde shouldn't go back to congress. He sucks, sucks. I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher.

Props to Fletcher, though. I was really, really not looking forward to a runoff with (and nat'l party money and backing for) Clyde.

+ Reply to Thread