+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Election Results

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    I'll tell you what opened my eyes. Lately, I have been traveling to Mexico with my family to help push us in our quest to learn Spanish. The contrast between the infrastructure in Louisiana, to Texas, then to Mexico leaves the vivid impression that Louisiana is closer to being like Mexico than it is Texas. That was the first time I began to call my home state "third world." We are third world, and until we all begin to recognize it, it won't get better.

By the way, the facilities of the University located in Saltillo is in better shape than is our own Louisiana Tech. I don't want to be an alarmist, but, we had better wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    And you would care what Anne Richards thinks WHY?????!?!
    Because, for one of the few times in her life, she was making a salient point that few would argue with, and the fact that it was her making it increased the sting.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    But think of all the money that will be coming into our state in the next month. Perhaps we can have a special session NOW and make a new tax on political adds that expires on December 7th - how 'bout a 50% one. Iowa always likes to go first in the presidential primaries - there are advantages to being first and last. I really don't see this one hurting us - this time.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    What would election night be like without a good old shoot-out in Louisiana. Don't change a thing. The next month will be great. It'll be interesting how the big guns in the Republican party handle this. Will they pour the support in and run the risk of looking like they are trashing poor Mary or back off some since control of the senate is already decided. Personally, I hope they put everything they've got in it.

+ Reply to Thread