+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kenneth Lofton Jr to sign 4 year Grizzlies contract

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Kenneth Lofton Jr to sign 4 year Grizzlies contract

Like it or not Jr. is a Tech alumnus. One minute in a class and you're an "alum".

Kim's tab is at least $25,000 towards Leon's statue (which I saw for the first time up close last month. I would have preferred Greg Hamilton to have cast it. Yes. I don't prefer for the bloated version).
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well looky here! I am an LSUBR alum, yeah baby! Which puts me above many of the Walmart LSU fans who have never spent one minute in class there. Okay, need to go to...well, Walmart, and get my purple and gold (really yellow).

Hey, do certificate programs count? If they do, I am also an alum of the universities of Houston, Memphis, and Toledo too! Oh, and Southeastern Louisiana as well. That makes a total of eight! Can fill the back window of my truck with alumni stickers.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well looky here! I am an LSUBR alum, yeah baby! Which puts me above many of the Walmart LSU fans who have never spent one minute in class there. Okay, need to go to...well, Walmart, and get my purple and gold (really yellow).

Hey, do certificate programs count? If they do, I am also an alum of the universities of Houston, Memphis, and Toledo too! Oh, and Southeastern Louisiana as well. That makes a total of eight! Can fill the back window of my truck with alumni stickers.
    Well, if Certificate Programs count, I'm officially a Stanford University alum.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Well, if Certificate Programs count, I'm officially a Stanford University alum.
    Go Cardinal!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Kenneth Loftin Jr to sign 4 year Grizzlies contract

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Nah! just another case of "dumbing down" another element in our society. Can't actually hold someone accountable and expect them to actually accomplish something...like actually finishing all requirements to actually EARN a degree. But, that is anti-wokeness! Not in my book. I hold 9 credit hours at LSU-Baton Rouge, yo! my alma mater! Ah, no...

Junior ATTENDED Tech and no doubt earned some credit hours toward a degree. He can come back and finish, graduate, and then refer to Tech as his alma mater. If he wants. Probably doesn't care to and with a $7 million contract and more to come, he doesn't need an "alma mater."
    Take it up with Mr. Webster.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i still love watching jr play. he knows they don't call travelling for that third step toward the basket in the nba, and he is taking full advantage of it. i still don't care for the nba, but i will be watching jr play in the playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread