+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Science

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Science

Well, well...as I have always said REAL SCIENCE stands on its own merits. Of course, those of us in our right mind have known that like forever! It's the wacky leftoids who attempt to bastardize science to fit some asinine libtard theory and/or fit some political agenda. Now, I know what most of you are thnking right now, d80 must be referring to the stupid transgender nonsense. Well, yes, that is a prominent example to be sure. But, actually, I am responding to some other science, namely origin of the universe.

Kiss the silly Big Bang Theory goodbye, LOL! The new James Webb telescope has already provided enough evidence to shoot down that goofy theory. Good thing that sitcom has been cancelled.

Next!

As I have always said, I love science but TRUE science, and have pointed out numerous times the difference between hypothesis, theory, and scientific law.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Science

The new telescope is casting doubt on the Big Bang Theory. And now there is evidence that primates rubbed shoulders with dinosaurs. Eventually science will catch up to the truth, which has already been summarized in The Bible.

+ Reply to Thread